Ethers Wallet makes it simple to send, receive and manage your ether and interact with Ethereum dApps (distributed applications) from standard Ethereum accounts.
• Import and export standard 12 word mnemonic phrases to and from other wallets
• Manage multiple accounts
• Accounts are encrypted and automatically synchronized across all devices via iCloud Keychain
• Scan QR codes with the camera or in photos in your camera roll
• Use and Verify Ethereum Name Service (ENS) names
• Supports Ethers-enabled and injected Web3 Ethereum dApps
• Supports Firefly Hardware Wallet
• Full Testnet (Ropsten, Rinkeby and Kovan) support
• Open Source (MIT licensed)
• Bug fix for password entry
• Bug fix for using dApps without any registered account
• Moved from IBAN to EIP67 for QR codes and URIs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where’s my money Brian?? It’s a scam I think
I downloaded the wallet to push some eth to another location. My eth showed up in the wallet in a matter of 1-2 minutes. Fantastic!! I then sent the eth to another wallet address and now, nothing has happened. 0 confirmations, 0 progress, no txID to find unless I hadn’t copied anything else all day. So far, it’s been 16 hours and no progress. Fantastic app!! Oh and there is nothing in the app for support or to let anyone know that you’re having trouble.
This app receives eth but won't send. I see a months old issue on github about this that was closed after being handled privately. Smells like BS to me.
This is an awesome wallet! I love the backup phrase and was able to move my ETH to it in a matter of minutes! Thank you!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.