The ETOPS application features a graphical (moving, if a valid GPS signal is available) map
(provided by Google, no aviation map) with the option to plot a route from aviation waypoints and display circles based on (a user selectable) ETOPS range.
The application also supports background updating and notifications when leaving/entering an ETOPS range and when abeam an ETP.
Some other features:
- Display of HLA NAT Tracks based on actual OTS information
- Flight tracking option (autonomously, including detection of Off Block, Take off, Landing and On Block times.
- Export of flight(s) and track(s) (GPX Format)
- Bluetooth GPS Support
- Weather overlay like Sigmets/Wind/Turbulence/Significant weather charts
- Computed position based on Speed/Track and user configurable position if GPS is not available.
- Dynamic ETP calculation.
- NOTAM / WX summery if a route is created
- Visible NOTAM / SIGMET area's on the MAP.
Although the application has the ETOPS options in it, it does not require these settings to be used, so it can also be used for other form of flights besides ETOPS flights!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Bug fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Martin Groesbeek
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 M Groesbeek
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.