ETSU SAFE is the official safety app of East Tennessee State University. It is the only app that integrates with ETSU's safety and security systems. The Department of Public Safety has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the ETSU campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
ETSU SAFE features include:
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the ETSU area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Panic Button / Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to ETSU security in real-time in case of a crisis
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend through email or SMS on your device. Once the friend accepts the Friend Walk request, the user picks their destination and their friend tracks their location in real time; they can keep an eye on them to make sure they make it safely to their destination.
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to ETSU security.
- Safety Toolbox: Enhance your safety with the set of tools provided in one convenient app.
- Notification History: Find previous Push Notifications for this app with the date and time.
- Share Map with your Location: Send your location to a friend by sending them a map of your position.
- I’m OK!: Send your location and a message indicating that “You’re OK” to a recipient of your choosing.
- Campus Maps
- Campus Map: Navigate around the ETSU area.
- Transit Map: Find transit routes currently in service.
- Emergency Plans: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users aren’t connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Support Resources: Access support resources in one convenient app to enjoy a successful experience at ETSU.
- Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from ETSU safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
Download today to ensure you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- East Tennessee State University
- 30.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 East Tennessee State University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.