The top-ranked Euchre card game with:
Achievements • Statistics • Game options • Smart AI • Frequent updates • Lots of happy players • Join now!
Euchre 3D is the premier free Euchre card game for iPhone and iPad! Euchre 3D has been in development for years by a dedicated team and has seen countless new features, improvements, and bug fixes. It's fast, stable, always improving, and, above all, fun!
Top Features include:
* Smart AI partners and opponents to keep you challenged
* Live online multiplayer!
* Fast, smooth playing with different game speeds
* Realistic graphics - it feels just like sitting at a table!
* Game options, including Canadian Loner, Stick the Dealer, and more
* In-app help and feedback menu (let us know how we can improve)
* Frequent updates, improvements, and bug fixes
What players are saying:
***** "This game has absorbed my time more than the words with friends game. Great game"
***** "Absolutely love this game !!"
***** "Awesome! I love this game. Plays quick, plays fair, and is just tough enough to keep me coming back for more! Highly recommended for the Euchre fan!"
***** "Very addictive, and the AI is surprisingly realistic."
***** "My favorite. Great game. Just like the four handed with real people."
***** "Love it!! I am addicted!"
***** "Super easy to play. Best I have found."
***** "Can't think of anything I don't like. LOVE that it has Canadian Loners and stick the dealer!"
- Multiplayer now opens more quickly
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not perfect I suppose, but pretty darn good
I see a lot of reviews complaining that the game is rigged against you. All I can say is that I am a mediocre player in real life and have a 55% win rate which is probably about right. While I seem to get more variability in hands in real life (some lay down loners now and then along with some dismal hands as well) this does not feel like a set up to me.
I think the app is great for someone who just learned or is just learning.
A couple of suggestions -
1) have an option to show what was buried after the hand, I find that entertaining sometimes in real life. And so you know if you miscounted Trump or not.
2) have a lay down option when the hand is over but hasn't played out. For example, you need the last 2tricks and are sitting there with both bowers. Even with auto-play selected you need to play the tricks out. This is clearly a nit-pick.
3) have an option to let you renege instead of always limiting your selection to not do so. Better practice for real life.
4) have a suggestion button or setting to help new players. This is risky seeing how the AI seems to play sometimes, but could be helpful.
I love playing Euchre with friends. It is the ONLY card game I like to play. Sadly, Euchre seems to be a regional game so finding folks who know HOW to play can be difficult. I am a VERY good player & partner.
Imagine my joy when I found the free version in the App Store. The game looked good & moves pretty well. I sometimes wondered about the way the game was programmed to play in a few
Instances, but generally it was a decent game. It was good enough so that when I found out the same folks made a “pay for it” version of the same game, I (virtually) plunked down my $4.99 and began to play.
SADLY, the new, “paid” version is quite a disappointment. My AI partner, whom I have (non) affectionately named “Bonehead” has improved his boneheaded ways ... somewhat ... but my big issue is that it would seem that except for the occasional good hand, I now seem to only get Queens, tens, and nines in the hand I’m dealt. To make matters worse, my Qs, 10s, and 9s seldom include trump! The opponents nearly always make their loans on improbable (or “lucky”) hands, while I regularly fail to make my loans. I can nearly ALWAYS count on my opponent to my left having the Ace to my off suit. “Bonehead” has better luck with his loans than I, (for some odd reason) so there is one slight improvement from the free vs. paid version of this Euchre online game.
All in all, I only continue to play this “pay-to-play” version BECAUSE I paid for it!
Not a fan
If you want to play a game where your opponents almost constantly make very low-probability calls like ordering trump when they hold A 10 9 and it somehow works out for them over and over and over, while at the same time you make high-probability calls like ordering trump when you're holding left A Q and offsuit A and end up euchred again and again, then this is the game for you!
Seriously though, it's a joke at this point. They deal you loner hands pretty much exclusively when you're the dealer and the upcard is the opposite color, meaning the call has to be passed 7 times so you can order up your loner. So you very rarely can call a loner but your opponents sure seem to be blessed with them!
They have the nerve to call their AI "intelligent"! I've had two occasions where my AI partner went alone and was euchred! No thanks.
- A Star Software LLC
- 108 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 A-Star Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove All Ads from Euchre 3D $4.99
- 25 Tokens $0.99
- 100 Tokens $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.