Euchre Night featuring Dirty Clubs
• Euchre and Dirty Clubs! •
Are you ready for a challenging game of Euchre!? Bring your 'A' game with this top adaptation of the classic card game for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
• Euchre and Dirty Clubs
• Computer Players Settings - Choose name and play style
• Hang the Dealer Option
• Play with '7s and 8s' Option
• 'Play To' Score Setting
• Choice of Table and Deck
• Sound on/off
• Help System
• Game Center Achievements
• Universal Support.
The computer AI has been developed and adjusted for over 10 years to bring you a realistic playing experience.
So get your Euchre Action right on your iOS device when you only have a minute.
Euchre is a four player game similar to Hearts and Spades in which you and a computer partner play against two computer opponents to get tricks.
Dirty Clubs is a form of Buck Euchre where each player plays and bids alone unless a club is turned up, then all players must play and get a trick.
Note: Bidding window issues were solved years ago in version 1.61. Rest assured bidding works fine.
• Updates for the latest devices and iOS
We would love a rating or review, it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Room for improvement
But overall good game. I have been waiting for a euchre game to replace the crap web app that I had to use forever. My only few suggestions to the developers is this:
1. Be able to organize cards in your hand, I do this in the real game and helps out a lot.
2. You know how when you play a card the cards rearrange and automatically adjust to the left. Well I think it would be better if the cards don't move and there was a space left where the card was just played from. It gets confusing when you play a card from the left side and the cards adjust and the space is on the right. I always think I played the wrong card and have to stop and think.
3. Options menu for difficulty control
4. Maybe instead of changing the colors in the interface just allow for different colors to be chosen.
There was an opensource euchre game for windows awhile back that was brutally simple but VERY nice. Maybe if more things resembled that game.
All in all great app. Thanks to the developers!
True to the real game
The game plays fairly realistically to real-time live play. There is no “ no Trump” option. That’s a bit of a hindrance. There are a million “ local” variations for this game, and it’s not going to have your fav, get over it.
For my older eye’s the suit, deck & cards could have larger icons. Additionally the color contrasts could be sharper. This would really improve the overall enjoyment of the game. Hopefully developer will get the hint.
Otherwise, it’s a fun game & worth price of admission.
Pretty good, but a few areas for improvement
The game gets all the rules right and scratches that Euchre itch I’ve been missing since leaving the Midwest. However, the game has a few annoyances:
1. Who sorts their cards by numerical order? Literally everyone I know sorts by suit then by order. It takes a surprising amount of effort to determine if I have a suited card to play due to the sort order.
2. The AI makes some unusual calls and plays rather poorly. For example, the AI will sometimes call trump with only the right bower.
3. Luck is improbably bad. I think the game tries to make up for bad AI by giving the AI better cards. It’s frustrating playing hand after hand full of 9s, 10s, and four suits.
I think this game *can* be good, but it needs work.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Birdsoft LLC
- 2.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2021 Birdsoft LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.