Eufy Home - Live Well. Live Smart. Control your Eufy smart home devices from anywhere.
You can also share Eufy smart home devices with family members, so everyone can set their own personal preferences for each device.
How to use EufyHome:
- Registering your account: After downloading the app, create and register an account with your Email address. (Or directly log in with your EufyLife account)
- Adding devices: Open the EufyHome app and follow the intuitive setup procedure to pair new devices with your smartphone. If a device has already been setup by another family member, you can request control access to operate that device from that family member.
- Using devices: After successfully pairing the new device, it will show up in the device list. Simply tap the icon you wish to use and start enjoying the Eufy smart home experience.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: eufylife.com
• Facebook: @EufyOfficial
We have updated the EufyHome app to give you a better experience.
- Added support for a new RoboVac.
- Fixed bugs and enhanced the user experience.
What's your most wanted feature? Tell us at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use app. Would like better control over the on/off functionality
Overall the app is easy to use and configure. One nice feature that I would like to have more control over is the random on/off functionality. I have 2 switches - one in a bedroom and one for the outside porch at the entrance. The random on/off works well for the bedroom as it gives the impression that the house is occupied. The outdoors light is an issue though, as I’d like the light to be always on so that when we come home it’s on. With it randomly turning off, we sometimes come home and the outdoors light is not on. It would be nice if this feature could be disabled. That’s the reason for 4 stars, otherwise it’s a very good app and switch.
Attractive switch and app
I really like the way the Eufly switch looks, blends in well with my other switches, it has a unobtrusive light (that’s white, not blue or some other obnoxious color) on it so that I know it’s connected etc.
App works well for managing the light. Nice interface and overall design. Allows you to turn on/off at a certain time or do a countdown timer to turn it off once. Also an away moderator randomly turns it on and off within a specified time of day.
I really want it to be able to turn on and off with sunset/sunrise and this is not currently an option. Though this is an option on other developers’ devices, it is not yet an option with eufly.
App doesn’t work
Great bulbs but this app doesn’t work. I’ll fix my review when the issue gets fixed. I get all the way to the part where you connect to the bulbs WiFi from your settings. After that it asks you to log in to your WiFi but when you type in the password and hit next, a loading sign pops up then NOTHING HAPPENS. It just stays on the same screen. Been trying all day. Reset the bulb. Redownloaded the app. Tried 100 times. Apps just buggy and broken.
Edit: I fixed the issue by manually entering in the WiFi. The app itself is intuitive and good but the bugs are still an issue. Connectivity isn’t always great and that Set up bug was app breaking. Added a couple more stars.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for any inconvenience. We are continually improving Eufy. Your feedbacks are valuable. Can you provide more information (such as your Eufy account) and we can better help fix your issue. Thanks！
You can get help with these ways:
1. Chat with us in EufyHome app
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Power Mobile Life LLC
- 107.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Power Mobile Life, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.