Euler is an arithmetic puzzle game. You have to figure out the value for each symbol based on the totals and clues given. Each column adds up to the number at the bottom, each row adds up to the number on the right, and the diagonal row adds up to the number in the bottom right corner. Are your arithmetic skills good enough?
- There are 3 levels of difficulty: easy (3 clues), medium (2 clues), and hard (1 clue)
- Customizing the numbers adds endless amount of puzzles
- No values repeat, which means all 9 symbols have unique values
- It is possible for puzzles to have more than 1 answer
- Time for completed games are saved
- No ads
- Change the settings button to a gear from a star.
- Update support URL and marketing URL.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and fun, but a tad too easy for me. Not sure how you could make it more challenging though.
Developer Response ,
Thanks! You can actually change the numbers if 1-10 is too easy. In the home screen, tap the button with the star. There are 2 buttons there where you can change the numbers, so if you want a real challenge, you can set the starting number up to 999, so the puzzle will have totals of over 1,000. You can also change the skip number, up to 100 instead of just 1.
Fun Math Game
A fresh take on sudoku. I would gladly pay $1 for this game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.