You who have a healthcare insurance or group insurance at Euro Accident and a Mobile BankID can manage your appointments, submit your deductible payment and submit claims, receipts. pictures and medical certificates to us. You can also quickly get in touch with a doctor online at simple diagnoses via our E-care service.
In the app you can:
• View you and your family's insurance.
• Get a medical assessment and advice via telephone from one of our nurses and a first appointment with one of our healthcare providers when necessary.
• If you need more appointments with a healthcare provider, we issue tickets that you use to book upcoming appointments within the app.
• You can also quickly get in touch with a doctor online for consultation at simple diagnoses via our E-care service. Open 24 hours a day.
• View the status of your cases.
• Submit your deductible payment via Swish or bank card.
• Get a detailed view of your appointments including information on who to see and their location (view on a map).
• You can also rebook or cancel upcoming appointments.
Report to us
• Submit receipts for incurred expenses.
• Let us know that you are no longer on sick leave.
• Submit medical certificates.
• Submit scar pictures.
New features for reporting claims for group insurance to us. This applies, for example, to Accidental death and dismemberment insurance, Child and youth insurance, Disability insurance or Sickness and accidental death and dismembermen insurance, Life insurance with total permanent disability and Total permanent disability insurance.
- Euro Accident Health & Care Insurance AB
- 71.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Euro Accident Health & Care Insurance AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.