The Euro Fatwa App is a simplified and concise Fiqh guide issued by the European Council for Fatwa and Research (ECFR) to enable the European Muslims to adhere to the regulations and manners of Islam and to fulfill their duties as Muslim citizens, while taking care of the legal, customary and cultural specificities of European societies.
The Euro Fatwa App contains all fatwas and decisions issued by the ECFR since 1417AH / 1997 to date. The Council is a specialized independent Islamic body, composed of a large group of more than 30 known qualified scholars, working on the European arena, who enjoy the knowledge of legal jurisprudence (Fiqh) as well as awareness of current environment.
The Euro Fatwa App offers several features, including:
• The full jurisprudence library of the ECFR
• Comprehensive of the most religious questions of concern to the European Muslim
• A simple yet clear sorting and labeling of subjects
• Fast search capability, offering the search results ordered by relevance
• The possibility to share the fatwa through various social media and Apps
• Auto-update of new fatwas, without the need to update the App
• No Internet connection is required to browse and search the content
• Supports Arabic and English languages (Version 1.0)
We are currently working on:
• Support of French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Turkish languages
• Allow sending new questions to the ECFR through the App to receive dedicated answers
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good app
Thank you for your efforts
وَمَن يُؤْتَ ٱلْحِكْمَةَ فَقَدْ أُوتِىَ خَيْرًا كَثِيرًا ۗ
I recommend you to delete the Founding president’s words from the main page
Also I advise you to delete the council’s members
Developer Response ,
جزاكم الله خيرا كثيرا.
Not very smart with loading... allah saaad. App won’t open, not open, not real muslim for me.
- The Fatwa and Research Council of Europe Company Limited by Guarantee
- 58.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright© 2019 by the European Council for Fatwa and Research.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.