Euro Train Simulator is the first in a planned series of high-quality, feature-rich railroad simulation games covering every major destination in the world. Featuring an intuitive, easy to use interface, the game lets users play Career Mode to accomplish each scenario and unlock new trains and routes. Career accomplishments are featured on a leader board. On the other hand, Quick Mode lets you choose the train, route, source and destination stations, weather and the time of the day for the simulation.
- NEW: Tier 3 Added: Now drive from Paris-Gare Du Lyon (France) to Milano Centrale (Italy)
- NEW: 3 unlockable trains + 2 free trains + 2 exclusive trains for purchase
- Massive UI redesign
- Many new Options and personalizable preferences added
1. Weather : Clear, Overcast, Fog, Rain and Thunderstorm
2. Time: 9:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00 and 21:00
3. Signal: For ease of understanding, Euro Train Simulator currently uses the UK railway signalling, with Green, Single Yellow and Red lights.
4. People: Animated passengers, from all walks of life, waiting at the station.
5. Stations: The stations were designed keeping the authentic modern German railway stations in mind. The likeness is uncanny.
6. Types of trains: Euro Train Simulator currently features 10 unique types of trains, ranging from Bombardier trains to super fast inter-city expresses.
7. Sound design has been carefully created. More realistic sound, produced with the help of experts, is coming in the one of the next few updates.
8. Camera angles: multiple, interesting camera angles have been provided: Indoor, Overhead, God's Eye, Reverse, Signal Camera Angle and one customisable angle.
9. A Message System is in place to notify user of every activity happening within the game, offering suggestions when deemed necessary to information about penalty and bonus.
Thank you for your continued support. To suggest features and report issues, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. In-app purchase bug fixed.
2. Ads Problem Fixed.
3. Performance Improved.
4. Consent Bug Fixed For European Users.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, but a bit overwhelming.
Lots of stuff going on in the HUD at all times. Directions also aren't extremely clear. I reckon for someone that actually knows a bit about conducting a locomotive, this is a piece of cake (not for me). And for someone that knows a bit about piloting a plane, the same principle applies (this is me). I just think there should be less stuff going on with the HUD. Or maybe even an "Advanced" mode of sorts, that'll have all of that information wherein a "Easy" mode wouldn't.
Nonetheless it is fun, trying to time everything and be proactive instead of reactive. Good works, development team!
Developer Response ,
Thank you. Do try our newer train simulation games like the "Indian Train Simulator". Even though it is regionally specific to India, it features far more sophisticated tech and a lot of improvements since the time we released Euro Train Sim. If you find time, do play that game and let us know if it is any better.
This game is awesome but I really need to give some suggestions. Pls improve graphics on game. Also headlights are a bit glitchy. The cars are also a bit buggy and can pull apart a lot or clip through each other. Also the top button thing does nothing. I think that the red lights should be made for a purpose instead of a routine thing, so adding some variation is always a good thing. I also would like to see a bit more trains. The Germany routes are a bit plain, maybe add the Eurostar or some other cool European trains to the selection. Lastly, the timing that is added is totally impossible to make if you follow the speed limits and stop at signals. Plus giving some time for us to get started in the beginning I think the timing needs to be much more toned down. Besides that though it’s a fun game and enjoying to play
Ads over content; not for ages 4-7
The developer's own ads, in addition to Google ads (in the iOS version) cover up content, graphics, and/or menu buttons. Yes, TWO (2) ads on the introductory page alone. Additionally, at this time the age range listed is ages 4+ when it is probably better for 10+ or 12+. The words and directions used are not age-appropriate for ages 4-6 (e.g. Careers, Scenario), and we did test if an age 7 could get started without adult help (nope). Multiple individuals of different ages from child to adult, and who each like different types of games, attempted to play this game and were unable to figure out where the tutorial was located and/or how to actually start _playing_. All individuals lost patience in getting started and/or ad placements. As an older child summed up, 'If I have to go through all this to figure out how to get started, it's not worth playing.'
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Highbrow Interactive Private Limited
- 178.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Highbrow Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Tier 2 $0.99
- Tier 3 $0.99
- French Train 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.