"Euro Train Simulator is a very well constructed game for Android that puts players in the front seat of the most popular commercial trains around." – AndroidAppsReview.com
Euro Train Simulator is the first in a planned series of high-quality, feature-rich railroad simulation games covering every major destination in the world. Featuring an intuitive, easy to use interface, the game lets users play Career Mode to accomplish each scenario and unlock new trains and routes. Career accomplishments are featured on a leader board. On the other hand, Quick Mode lets you choose the train, route, source and destination stations, weather and the time of the day for the simulation.
- NEW: Tier 3 Added: Now drive from Paris-Gare Du Lyon (France) to Milano Centrale (Italy)
- NEW: 3 unlockable trains + 2 free trains + 2 exclusive trains for purchase
- Massive UI redesign
- Many new Options and personalizable preferences added
1. Weather : Clear, Overcast, Fog, Rain and Thunderstorm
2. Time: 9:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00 and 21:00
3. Signal: For ease of understanding, Euro Train Simulator currently uses the UK railway signalling, with Green, Single Yellow and Red lights.
4. People: Animated passengers, from all walks of life, waiting at the station.
5. Stations: The stations were designed keeping the authentic modern German railway stations in mind. The likeness is uncanny.
6. Types of trains: Euro Train Simulator currently features 10 unique types of trains, ranging from Bombardier trains to super fast inter-city expresses.
7. Sound design has been carefully created. More realistic sound, produced with the help of experts, is coming in the one of the next few updates.
8. Camera angles: multiple, interesting camera angles have been provided: Indoor, Overhead, God's Eye, Reverse, Signal Camera Angle and one customisable angle.
9. A Message System is in place to notify user of every activity happening within the game, offering suggestions when deemed necessary to information about penalty and bonus.
Thank you for your continued support. To suggest features and report issues, feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
1. In-app purchase bug fixed
2. Bug which let users start game without downloading the required assets fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, but a bit overwhelming.
Lots of stuff going on in the HUD at all times. Directions also aren't extremely clear. I reckon for someone that actually knows a bit about conducting a locomotive, this is a piece of cake (not for me). And for someone that knows a bit about piloting a plane, the same principle applies (this is me). I just think there should be less stuff going on with the HUD. Or maybe even an "Advanced" mode of sorts, that'll have all of that information wherein a "Easy" mode wouldn't.
Nonetheless it is fun, trying to time everything and be proactive instead of reactive. Good works, development team!
Developer Response ,
Thank you. Do try our newer train simulation games like the "Indian Train Simulator". Even though it is regionally specific to India, it features far more sophisticated tech and a lot of improvements since the time we released Euro Train Sim. If you find time, do play that game and let us know if it is any better.
Ads over content; not for ages 4-7
The developer's own ads, in addition to Google ads (in the iOS version) cover up content, graphics, and/or menu buttons. Yes, TWO (2) ads on the introductory page alone. Additionally, at this time the age range listed is ages 4+ when it is probably better for 10+ or 12+. The words and directions used are not age-appropriate for ages 4-6 (e.g. Careers, Scenario), and we did test if an age 7 could get started without adult help (nope). Multiple individuals of different ages from child to adult, and who each like different types of games, attempted to play this game and were unable to figure out where the tutorial was located and/or how to actually start _playing_. All individuals lost patience in getting started and/or ad placements. As an older child summed up, 'If I have to go through all this to figure out how to get started, it's not worth playing.'
Nice train simulator
I like this game a lot. The graphics are crisp and clear. Many train sims are spoiled by unrealistic pop-ups. Trees just pop up out of nowhere. Buildings just pop up out of nowhere. There's none of that here. Well done, app developer!
And you can't just mindlessly drive the train. You've got to pay attention if you want a good score. That's a good thing. As others have mentioned, the ads are a bit much. That's why I rated this app 4 stars, and not 5. The developer should consider offering a paid app without ads.
- Highbrow Interactive Private Limited
- 144.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Highbrow Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Tier 2 $0.99
- Tier 3 $0.99
- French Train 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.