The European Solidarity Corps is the new initiative from the European Union to enable young people aged 18 to 30 to engage in solidarity-related projects around Europe. This could be as a volunteer, trainee or even as a paid employee working on a solidarity-themed project.
In this release, you can:
• Login using the same EU Login account or social media account that you used to create your European Solidarity Corps registration.
• View and edit your European Solidarity Corps profile
• Link through to Learning Resources in the main European Solidarity Corps website.
• View the photo journal entries of other registered candidates and participants in the Community section and comment & like these journal entries.
• Create your own journal entries and share them with other participants on Facebook and Instagram.
• Receive notifications when another registered candidate or participant has liked or commented your post.
• Search and apply for opportunities
• Browse the Frequently Asked Questions, and send us a question if these do not give you the answer you are looking for.
We would like to get your feedback on how to improve it for future releases. There is a link to a survey on the main page, which we would be grateful if you take 5 minutes to complete.
New functionalities and a new design have been developed to improve your user experience!
From now on, you can upload your CV and write a motivation statement when applying for an opportunity. Don’t wait and have a look at the improvements on the chat feature!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- European Union - Publications Office
- 81.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 European Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.