European Urology Journals
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most recent and compelling information in urology. European Urology, European Urology Focus, and European Urology Supplements are now available on the European Urology Journals app bringing you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for iPads and iPhones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum Requirements: IOS 10
About European Urology Journals
• European Urology
European Urology is the official journal of the European Association of Urology.
European Urology publishes peer-reviewed original articles and topical reviews on a wide range of urological problems. Topics such as oncology, impotence, infertility, pediatrics, lithiasis and endourology, as well as recent advances in techniques, instrumentation, surgery and pediatric urology provide readers with a complete guide to international developments in urology.
• European Urology Focus
European Urology Focus is a new sister journal to European Urology and an official publication of the European Association of Urology (EAU).
EU Focus will publish original articles, opinion piece editorials and topical reviews on a wide range of urological issues such as oncology, functional urology, reconstructive urology, laparoscopy, robotic surgery, endourology, female urology, andrology, paediatric urology and sexual medicine.
• European Urology Supplements
Supplements to European Urology are published under the title European Urology Supplements. All subscribers to European Urology automatically receive this publication.
European Urology Supplements is the perfect publication vehicle for the proceedings of a scientific symposium, commissioned thematic issues, or for disseminating a selection of invited articles.
iTunes Subscriptions to European Urology
A single issue of the journal for $59.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $599.99
iTunes Subscriptions to European Urology Focus
A single issue of the journal for $49.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $249.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
-iOS 13 Support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's very pity but it does not work on my Ipad. Sometimes it seems I have the access to the journals to read or even download in pdf, I made some bookmarks, but in a week all of them were gone, no access to journal's texts. I don't even see what issues are able to read, just a big blank white screen. I reinstalled the app a few times, nothing happened...
Good, needs more detail
Useful, but it would be better to specify CME articles in the main menu(same as web).
Very happy to see this, it is quite convenient.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 92.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- European Urology
- Vol 61 Issue 2, EURURO $59.99
- Vol 61 Issue 3, EURURO $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.