For over 25 years we have served you here at European Watch Company.
-Buy, Sell, or Trade with us inside the European Watch Company app.
-Get a free quote on your watch right inside the app.
-Now with Apple Pay you can purchase directly inside the app.
-Find amazing watches you love and save them in the app.
-Extensive write-ups on each watch listed.
Once only in Boston's historic Back Bay, you can now hold the European Watch Company in the palm of your hand. Our listings are updated throughout the day giving you up to date inventory and plenty of pictures of our extensive collection.
We have new, pre-owned and vintage watches from the most prestigious Swiss and German brands including Patek Philippe, Breguet, Jaeger LeCoultre, Blancpain, FP Journe, Audemars Piguet, A. Lange and Sohne and many more.
- Added support for deep linking, which means links we send you via email or push will open up the app!
- Improved the favorites button tap area, making it easier to save the watches you love.
- Improved favorites button updates, although the update frequency of that data is driven by iOS.
- Improved how the UI is updated when the app is returned to the foreground on a warm launch, preventing an iOS bug from corrupting the display.
- Adjusted some colors and tinting in various places, because details matter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash for some user's sharing watch listings.
Note: We are aware of an occasional UI issue when initiating Apple Pay on the watch detail page. We're still looking into it, but wanted to get these other improvements to you without delay!
Ratings and Reviews
The Car Guru’s Of watch apps
Been using the app for 2 years. Check it weekly for updates. The picture quality is perfect and the real time pricing makes it useful. Purchased 1 watch through the app. Process is very easy. Got 2 friends hooked, we’re all in trouble with our wives.
Best Watch Store
I love that European Watch Company has s brick-and-mortar (real, physical) store as well as a strong web presence. I’ve purchased several watches from them and they stand behind their merchandise. Strong customer focus. I also love their app - it’s fun and easy to use. Great photography and watch write-ups.
My first watch purchasing experience
Bought my first Rolex Submariner from EWC a few weeks ago and it was an okay experience.
The watch was sold used without documentation and/or service history. I love the watch, good value and condition, my only concern was that the seller gave me very little reassurance that the watch was authentic. I’m sending the watch to Rolex to create a service and authenticate before the warranty expires.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear about that. Would you mind emailing us?
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.