Eve works with all HomeKit-enabled accessories. See your home at a glance. Customize your ecosystem down to the finest detail. Activate scenes in a snap. And easily create automations using timers and rules. With Eve, you’re at the forefront of connected home control – and guided – every step of the way.
— AT A GLANCE —
Get a quick overview of everything that's happening in your connected home. Quickly access your favorite scenes to instantly control multiple accessories as one. And dive into room or type details with a simple tap.
— CONVENIENT CUSTOMIZATION —
Personalize your home according to your exact preferences. Choose among the many pre-defined rooms or add your own. And organize all your HomeKit-enabled accessories in a way that feels natural.
— POWERFUL AUTOMATIONS —
Easily create advanced scenes to control multiple accessories with a single command. And set timers to synchronize your home with your daily routine. Better yet, add powerful rules to set scenes based on accessory values or your location, and have your home work for you – automatically.
— ABOUT EVE —
The Eve family of HomeKit-enabled accessories puts your home at your fingertips. Control your lights, appliances, radiators and other connected comforts – with your iPhone or just your voice. Easily create automations for carefree convenience around the clock. And gather data on temperature, air quality, humidity, energy consumption and more.
With Eve, meet your truly connected home:
NEW! Eve Room
Indoor Air Quality Monitor
• Track indoor air quality (VOC), temperature, and humidity
• See measurements directly on the high-contrast e-ink display
• Review past conditions by hours, days, months, and years
• Built-in USB-rechargeable battery lasts 6 weeks or more
• Automation and remote access courtesy of your home hub
NEW! Eve Aqua
Smart Water Controller
• Activate your sprinkler via Siri, the app, or onboard button
• Let it shut off automatically
• Automate with schedules
• Track water consumption
• Remote access courtesy of your home hub
NEW! Eve Flare
Portable Smart LED Lamp
• Control your ambience via Siri or the app
• Explore ready-made colors and create your own
• Automate with timers
• 6 hours of illumination, wireless charging, and IP65 water resistance
• Automation and remote access courtesy of your home hub
Meet the whole Eve family of HomeKit-enabled accessories at evehome.com
With Eve 4.4, enjoy smart schedule suspension for Eve Aqua, more powerful context menus, and further refinements throughout the app.
— SMART SCHEDULE SUSPENSION —
Suspend your watering schedule based on the rain forecast — Eve 4.4 brings completely revamped integration of Eve Aqua with Shortcuts, and it's more easy to use than ever. Install the built-in Siri Shortcut right from within the Eve app and simply ask Siri or launch the Shortcut from the Shortcuts app or the Today View widget to automatically check the weather forecast and suspend your watering schedule if necessary. Learn more about this smart and powerful integration at evehome.com/blog
— MORE CONTEXT ACTIONS —
The previous release of the Eve app has brought the power of context menus to a whole new level, and we've extended these capabilities even further:
• Touch and hold the Eve app icon on your home screen to get a head start to accessing a specific home.
• Quickly navigate to graph details, event lists and fullscreen camera views.
• Copy and paste colors. Yes, you read that right: you can now use that color from your favorite mood light and apply it to any other HomeKit-enabled light in an instant — either an individual light, or all lights within a room. And if you want to have a color at your fingertips forever, simply add it to your color favorites right from the context menu.
— ALL THE SMALL DETAILS —
As always, we couldn't help but tweak and refine many more of the small details:
• Improved app launch experience.
• Home sorting, of course shared across all your iOS devices.
• Improved HomePass integration — in case you didn't know: if you use the excellent HomePass app to manage your HomeKit setup codes, you can pass along all device information after adding an accessory through Eve.
• Many other overall improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than Apple HOME
Better organization of your HomeKit devices on the screen. Your devices appear stacked across the width of the screen. If there is a dimmer function, the dimmer is controlled by a slider that runs nearly the full width of the screen making it easier to get the dim level you want. Many HomeKit compatible smart switches have power monitoring capability. Apples own HOME app can’t read the power usage of any smart switch. The Elgato EVe app not only reads power from their own smart switch the app can also read the power from other brands of power monitoring smart switches like the iHome isp8. I have Lutron Caséta dimmers, IHome switches, Elgato switches and temperature sensors. This app controls and monitors devices with more ease and functionality than Lutron’s, iHome’s and even Apple’s HOME app. Great job Elgato keep up the nice work.
Good HomeKit App
There are a few HomeKit apps besides the native iOS app, but this one has the most logical and useful interface for us. Although one occasionally has to use the individual apps relative to the HomeKit accessory, this one can be used with almost all of ours with a minor exception of some of our Philips products which we had purchased to just try out. Those simply work best with other Hue devices.
We have ended up purchasing many of the Eve devices, they all consistently work well for us, and we are quite pleased without as well.
A robust app
Ok, It’s well known that I’m an Eve fanboy, but I do have a request. Can you make the tiles on the At a Glance screen smaller (or adjustably sized) so those of us with many devices can actually see them all At a Glance, and improve the contrast between the states? If you do this I’ll improve my rating to 6 stars.
If you put out a Bluetooth range extender I’ll give you ten stars. I have my suspicions why you don’t (can’t).
This is a robust app that never gives me any trouble. There are some features I’d like to see added but nothing that hasn’t been discussed on their blog. There is some functionality that I’d like to see, too, but can’t be implemented because of Apple’s restrictions. But as for this app, everything works in a straight forward fashion, intuitive enough. I hope Elgato keeps supporting their products and starts delivering on the long awaited products like a bluetooth range extender and smoke detector.
- Eve Systems GmbH
- 169.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Eve Systems GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.