- Fixed rendering bug on iPhone 6 and 7 Plus
Ratings and Reviews
What a nice surprise!
So simple but so polished, this is a beautiful little game. I just downloaded it for free, but even for a dollar it is worth checking out. If I had to summarise it, I'd call it a basic version of Zombie Gunship in space!
Areas to improve for me would be:
1) Rules and scoring could be clearer.
2) As much as its simplicity is such a large part of the appeal, a bit of variety (done correctly - that's up to the developer of course!) could make this a classic. Variations in levels, boosts, weapons, shields, "enemies" and multipliers would add the complexity to make this a really enduring App Store hit.
3) The music is pleasant and relaxing but could really be used to add to the tension as the game progresses.
4) Some kind of level structure could also work.
Well done developers - one of my surprise favourites of the year!
Fun game and excellent service
Fun quick game to play at anytime and updates still happening since it's initial release. Thanks Rik!
Easy and fun game to play.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.