Event Horizon Space RPG is a hardcore 2d arcade game about life in a cosmic world: galactic battles and wars, spacefights and alien invaders from the void above! The entire Universe for you to discover and explore! Are you ready to look beyond our Milky Way?
Create your own space fleet, build up asteroid ships, motherships and falcons in order to participate in dangerous but exciting cosmic battles. There are billions planets, satellites, stars, constellations and Milky Ways on your galaxy map. Without any doubt, there is a dreadful threat in every orbit that space rangers or ufo from the ocean of emptiness will attack your shuttle...
Forget all the flying games you played before - Event Horizon is the best RPG that have ever come out: a realistic and dynamic one.
- You can explore the entire Universe! You will discover millions of new stars! Immerse yourself in a unique interstellar atmosphere!
- Arcade, dynamic galactic battles! Take part in star wars! - Over 70 spaceships to fly and upgrade - build your own military force and start conquering the entire Universe! You will be able to fly airwings, V-gers, warbirds and many other powerful ships! - Evolve your ship as you advance and level up in the game. - Unlock more than 100 different upgrades and weapons during the game, including hyperdrive warp system, lightsabers, rayguns, shotguns, grenades, laser cannons and swords.
- 10 galactic alliances to join during your infinite adventure! - Have a PvP spacefights with your friends online! Fight against ufo on the Internet like men in black!
This game won’t leave anyone indifferent, no matter if you are a beginner and a professional player! You will enjoy great graphics, nice music and sound effects.
To infinity and beyond!
I have fixed the bugs and improved some graphic effects.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game is fun with lots of exploring to do but exploring gets really boring after awhile and each time I go to a new system I have to fight off enemies which take more time defeat than I wish to spend. Also when the game is played offline it starts to lag quite a bit especially during battles which makes it next to impossible to hit the enemy ships.
One of the Best Games on the AppStore. No Strings Attached.
It is rare to find a game with such solid mechanics, fun gameplay, and a pretty fair ad system. This game has all of that, and it’s free. Now, the graphics aren’t anything fancy, but they get the job done and are oddly charming. Players can design their own ships, choosing from such a wide variety of weapons and parts that even after 2 years of playing, I still find new items regularly. Ships and Solar Systems can also be given custom names, making the challenging work of capturing a station all the more worth it. The Alien races in the game (the ones I’ve encountered so far, that is) all seem pretty unique and different from each other. The game has a massive FULLY EXPLORABLE galaxy-sized map, which is so large that I (again, after 2 years) have yet to find it’s edge. Each system has planets which can be mined in a simple ressource system. I could go on for hours, but at this point you should just stop reading and see for yourself. If you stick with it, you will not be disappointed.
This is a genuinely astounding game, and players can really see the effort and love that went into its creation. The dedication to old-school gaming and sci-fi is truly breathtaking, and has made this game more fun than most Triple-A titles.
But enough from me, now go see it for yourself. Be your own judge of its worth.
Some things that could work on
This is a amazing game just amazing although there are somethings that don’t make that much sense like for the heavy rail gun why does it disperse when it is hit by a little missile I mean I now that a big would do it but come on that thing is huge being destroyed by just a little thing like that just making a speculation
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pavel Zinchenko
- 159.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Pavel Zinchenko
- In-App Purchases
- Star Pack $7.99
- Small Star Pack $1.99
- Supporter Pack $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.