Track and get stats for events important to you
Events can be anything:
Something that you experience
Something that you do
Something that you observe
The frequency of event occurrences.
The daily, weekly and monthly number of occurrences.
The shortest, longest and mean time between occurrences.
- Define any number of events.
- Classify events into Groups.
- Log any number of event occurrences.
- Attach notes to occurrences.
- Attach numerical data to occurrences.
- Log occurrences as they happen.
- Easily enter past occurrences.
- Filter occurrences by keywords.
- Protect events with passwords.
- Plot trend lines.
- Plot daily, weekly and monthly summaries
- Get frequency of occurrences stats.
- Get data stats.
- Backup / restore to Dropbox
- Email event logs.
- Export logs in CSV format
- Dark Mode support
Dark mode support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps track of my exercise and walks
I use Event Logger to track my exercise and walks. I’m able to add a note to each event such as where I walked and what exercise I did.
Just looking at how long has elapsed between events is usually enough to get me moving. Entering the event is very satisfying too.
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2020- SmartUtils
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.