Eventail is the missing calendar widget for your iPhone.
Eventail brings two nifty calendar widgets:
- A week widget that can display from 3 to 7 upcoming days in a very compact manner.
- A day widget which can display either today's or tommorrow's events.
What makes eventail special?
- The widgets have pages, put multiple copies in a stack and you can scroll on hour homescreen! Ingenious!
- Both widgets are fully themable with custom colors, backgrounds and provide several styles of event displays.
- The larger sizes of the day widget provide shortucts to do more than just look at the even titles.
Eventail integrates with many apps on your device: you can open events in a calendar app, join meetings in video-conferencing apps, open navigation to your destination, and more.
Visit https://eventail.app for more information. If you have questions or suggestions do not hesitate to ping me at @eventailapp on Twitter.
- Added Vivid and Glow item styles
- Added three new built-in themes, iOS, Prism and Replicant
- Added back selection of themes and color schemes for the legacy widget
- Updated the look of theme selection and preview screens
- Custom App urls are now available on the Home Screen widget
- Removed the Zzz glyph on empty days, it has proven unpopular
- Fix the reminders or calendars sometimes not appearing on the first run
- Fix the custom url input with external keyboards
Ratings and Reviews
A must-have utility
I mostly use eventail for its calendar functionally, and it has single-handedly saved me from being late more times than I can count. The ability to see your schedule for the day at a glance and with so little effort is incredibly convenient and makes it easy to keep track of when my next meetings are at work. The app is also highly customizable, so I only see calendar events I actually care about.
I highly recommend this app to anyone that uses a calendar.
As a side note, the developer is also very active and addresses bugs pretty quickly. When iOS 13 came out, something about the OS broke widgets, and there were half a dozen updates that came out to address the issue (to the best of the developer’s ability) until it was finally fixed, which is great!
Love this widget
Eventail manages to pull together an event/reminder widget that soars in comparison to those that come as part of calendar and planner apps. Heck, some calendar apps do not even have a widget. With Eventail you can simply disable the calendar app widget and be glad that you did. You will have much better and more sophisticated control over font size, style, backgrounds and launch capability than is possible with any widget that is native to a calendar app. Highly recommended.
Love it, when it works
I really like this app, when I use it in the widget section. However, it’s a crap shoot as to whether it will actually show me my calendar or not. Sometimes it’s there, but most times it’s not. I have to uninstall it, reinstall it, and it will work for a while. Sometimes I don’t do anything and it is there, then unable to load and then it’s back. I wish the programmers would fix this already because it really is a nice app.
Update: I just updated my iOS to the latest version as of Dec 2019 and it is working again. If it remains stable I will update again and give the 5 stars it deserves.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Could you contact me via e-mail with some more details? Ideally use the e-mail feedback in Contact & Feedback just after the widget fails to load. The mail includes very helpful debug information I can use to fix your issue.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jozef Legeny
- 9.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, Hebrew, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Jozef Legény
- In-App Purchases
- Eventail PRO $4.99