Eventbrite Organizer is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at eventbrite.com/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organizer, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organizer is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Standard credit card processing fee (3%) and an Eventbrite Service Fee are charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Updates ruining the app
So it would be great if you could fix the update or simply revert it please. No one can look at their dashboard sales anymore as the entire app freezes. Also you now lengthened the process to enter a customers Information by requiring to click the more actions button which people forget sometimes and process tickets with no ones Information causing confusion. Lastly over a year ago you took away the feature that displayed how many tickets were remaining at different price tiers for the same event. Now if there are $15 and $20 tickets it will say 200 available but in reality only 20 are left at $15 and 180 left for $20. This is very annoying and hard to offer tickets accurately. I hope you take all of these complaints into consideration as I am part of a big organization that agrees.
Good but doesn’t do what i need it to do
I like this app because it’s easy for me to go in and see how many people I have coming to an event however, I can’t edit my events or change anything on them or delete anything. I was just sitting in a meeting and tried to be productive and edit an event but I couldn’t. I needed to delete one of my events and couldn’t do that. Really, all this app allows me to do is see how many people are coming to an event. I tried to do it with the regular Eventbrite app and it took me to the organizer. Very frustrating.
It needs work. Because it could be so good!
They will scam you in “fees”
We sold over 200 tickets for a charity event to friends and family that we know. Eventbrite said that 190 of the tickets were traffic directed from them and their organizers and only a little over 10 tickets from our Facebook page and took over $500 of profit from us in fees because of it. Our Facebook page had over 10K people view it from ads WE PAID FOR. WE LINKED OUR EVENT PAGE TO EVENTBRITE AND DIRECTED THE TRAFFIC THERE OURSELVES. Eventbrite doesn’t answer their contact phone number. As convenient as this app and website seems, they are scamming money from you. Won’t be using this service anymore
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We do apologize for any frustration, but our service fee is charged on every order, regardless of how the buyer got to your event page. We'd love to have our Support Team take a look at this with you. Please reach out to them by selecting the applicable support-related topics at https://www.eventbrite.com/contact-us
- 97.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Eventbrite, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.