Experience the first end-to-end, cross-platform event management app. Design event layouts, seat guests, showcase event schedules, check in guests, render events in 3D, share events and more.
A network connection is required.
• Search our repository of international venues;
• Create to-scale professional event layouts;
• Customize your layouts with a variety of furniture;
• Generate accurate 3D renderings of your events;
• Create seating charts;
• Manage your guest lists, and last minute guest changes;
• Quickly check guests in or out;
• Keep everything organized with a schedule and agenda;
• Unlimited reviewers: share your event with your team, vendors and stakeholders; and
• Enterprise-grade SSL security.
We are continually improving the app and adding new and enhanced features. Support us by following us on Twitter (@eventforte), or liking us on Facebook.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Place more template types, including hollow square, u-shape, and trade booths;
• Ungroup templates, to edit each table individually;
• Renumber tables;
• New furniture models;
• Rotate furniture diagram; and
• Optimized for iOS 11.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Website bad, app worse?
The website took forever to load so I thought I'd try the app. The app loaded pages more quickly but instead of allowing you to simply click and drag to design a floorplan it requires you to take a photo of the event space. It wouldn't allow me to upload a photo so it's lucky I was at the location. The photo reversed to be upsidedown every time. Then the wall-outline feature was glitchy. You're supposed to trace over the walls and the cursor didn't follow my clicks properly. This app has a long way to go before it's usable.
Great for detailed planning
The app is really good for figuring out all of the little details of an event and how they fall into places. It simplifies the process enough for it to be intuitive and quick.
Only a few issues. The ui could do with some tweaks and visual upgrades. Higher resolution assets would help. Also, the time and date adjustment is not very comfortable to use and is definitely too small on the iPhone.
All in all, it's a good app for the task and I'd imagine that organizing a party should become quite a bit easier for a lot of people with it.
Professional Level Events
This is my favorite new app. I know professionals use it, but it's great for amateurs trying to give events a bit of professional polish, while minimizing the headache of trying to plan and organize everything. Integrating all planning activities into one app made me feel confident about not forgetting anything, leaving me brain space to focus on the more important things.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EventForte, Inc.
- 188.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 EventForte, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.