The EventMobi app allows you to instantly access information about the event you’re attending and participate in related event activities.
To get started, download the app and enter the unique event code provided by your event organizer.
Access the mobile experience for your event to:
- See what’s coming up next at the event and manage your schedule
- Grow your network by participating in group discussions or 1-on-1 messaging
- Be part of the presentation with live polls and Q&A
- Compete with fellow attendees in event challenges
- Share insights, take notes, and access additional materials
Hosting or attending multiple events? Events Pages allow participants to stay up to date on current and upcoming events, while providing easy ongoing access to past event information.
Are you an event planner? Visit eventmobi.com to learn how you can use the EventMobi platform to create your own incredible event experiences.
Ratings and Reviews
A few requests for the developers
All in all, a good app for conference attendance. A few requests from using EventMobi for the first time:
1) Provide an option to view a very quick tutorial (< 30 seconds, or 5-7 swipes) upon the first opening of the app to show the user important items in the UI, and have a “Tutorial” menu item to repeat it at another time. Despite having some added several events to my schedule, I couldn’t find the schedule I constructed—I would have thought it was in the menu. On the last day I found the profile button and found my schedule there, but it wasn’t called “My Schedule”, it was called “Agenda”. Please keep the wording consistent—I personally like “My Schedule”.
2) even though I had this app, the first two days I constantly had to look at a print out because there were no maps provided at the hotel room locations in the app.
Phase A: include a way to see the map of the hotel conference rooms. Phase B: include the ability to tap on the location information for a particular event and see where that room is on the map.
3) Make sure all events have their location provided.
4) Enable someway to clear the alerts in the application, or have them self clear on the day after the event has transpired. Also, on my iOS device, I only occasionally got iOS notifications regarding events/room changes.
5) Enable the user to request iOS notifications for for the next event on “My Schedule“/“Agenda“.
This app worked great for our conference!
The EventMobi app was the perfect addition for our conference! I work with a restaurant company that holds an annual leadership conference. Usually, we have a large paper cost due to the need for schedules, name tags, work materials etc. This app solved all those problems and saved us A LOT of money! The group loved that fact that they could refer to an app, as they all have their phones on them at all times anyway. The social wall was a huge hit and we had people in competition to see who could post the most. I ended up making an awesome summation video using only the pictures people posted! The convenience of this app was the best part. If a venue changed, I could easily update it or send a message out letting everyone know. I would brag on the support but honestly, I didn’t use it because everything worked so flawlessly!
Thank you EventMobi for improving our conference experience. We’ll be back!
Overall a decent experience but when clicking on a session and then going back to the main agenda it should save your position and not go back to the beginning of the day at the top. Very frustrating to have to scroll down when looking at multiple sessions later in the day to see which you want to attend.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 10.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2022 EventMobi