Win FREE hints and/or coins! Once every 2-3 weeks - look for a special challenge that will earn you rewards. Enable notifications to get notice of the challenges.
Was the iPhone first sold before or after 2008? Which came first: Alexander Hamilton’s famous duel with Aaron Burr or Naples' kissing ban? When was the Slinky invented?
Eventology - The Game of History Trivia puts your knowledge of history’s most notable, interesting, and bizarre moments to the test. With over 1700 events spanning over two millennia, Eventology includes categories like Technology, War, Sports, Animation, and Entertainment. From Ancient Rome to modern day America and everything in between, Eventology is a blast of the past for all ages.
Eventology includes FIVE different game types that all test your knowledge of when historical events happened:
• Before or After: Did this event happen before or after the year shown?
• Which Came First: Tap on the event that happened first
• What Happened In This Year: Tap the event that occurred in the year shown.
• Ordered Dates: Put the events in order from earliest to latest.
• Streak: Put the events in order from earliest to latest - see how many in a row you can do!
Enjoy this history trivia game either by yourself or with friends!
• Play Solo - can you get a perfect game?
• Conquer the Journey Through Time by beating the 100 challenge campaign.
• Play the This Day In History challenge to earn unique events.
• Play the Streak - see how many events you can sort in a row without missing any.
• Multiplayer with up to 99 other people!
It’s about time you played!
Ratings and Reviews
Great variety info, topics, and formats.
Impressive! Best history quiz app I've ever found over the years. It's interesting, not tedious, frustrating, or fatiguing. There's a wide range of topics, history and a bit of trivia mix done well. Primarily history - YAY! Variety of question formats keep it interesting and challenging. Real history questions but not dry presentation like a simple test, the question formats give you a better chance. And you learn more that way too.
Solo and multi-player is great - adds another level up to superior app. We are often drinking wine, discussing, and looking to do history quizzes. I've been thru a lot of apps over the years and use none.
Simple, grown-up, no explosions or delays, extremely well-done! I've just quickly tried it out but I'm impressed enough to review.
Thank you for a great app! Much needed.
I'm having a lot of fun and learning some interesting stuff as well. I had no idea Nintendo had been around that long (got that question wrong). I really enjoy playing with my friends in match play but the Journey Through Time challenges keep me coming back to it over and over. The game is solid without add-ons but the add-ons are inexpensive and interesting additions.
Fun History Game
The idea of playing a game where you mindlessly tap a screen breaking shapes in bright primary colors was just too dystopian. I’d like to cultivate an active, perpetually learning brain. This is fun, quick and keeps the brain engaged with the real world. Thank you for spending your time creating this game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Spinning Plates, LLC
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2019 Spinning Plates, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- BUY 25 HINTS $1.99
- MEGA BUNDLE $4.99
- BUY 10 HINTS $0.99
- SPECIALTY BUNDLE $2.99
- ERA BUNDLE $2.99
- PRESIDENTS PACK $0.99
- BUY 200 COINS $0.99
- ENTERTAINMENT $0.99
- SPORTS PACK $0.99
- MEGA BUNDLE $1.99