Diobox provides everything you need to seamlessly and efficiently manage events and guests. Control all aspects of your event from start to finish. Here are the key features:
EVENT & GUEST MANAGEMENT
- Create events
- Import contacts
- Add custom guest lists
- Manage guest profiles
- Assign plus-ones with gender specification
- Track guest activities, like notes, calls, and travel plans
- View guest history and activities across events
- Collaborate with you team using different permission roles
- Guest check-in by searching or browsing
- QR check-in by scanning guest invitation codes
- Special alerts when a duplicated QR code is scanned
- Plus-one check-in (independent of guest)
- Location-aware check-ins (for multi-session events)
- Multiple check-ins per guest
- Check-in alerts (for your team members)
- Walk-in guest registration
BADGE PRINTING (NEW)
COVID-clean features enable safe check-in and exchange of virtual business cards for your guests, sponsors, and exhibitors using multi-purpose QR codes.
1. Benefits for Your Events:
- Print Badges
- Track Guests
- Facilitate Guest Networking
- Enable Exhibitor Lead Generation
2. Benefits for Your Guests:
- Enable contactless guest networking by allowing guests and event stakeholders to exchange vCards
- Guests can scan each other’s QR codes to swap virtual business cards
- The QR code scan translates into a standard vCard format
3. Design & Print on iOS
- The entire badge-creation and design process takes a few clicks on this iOS app, without the need to use a computer
- Print name tags on supported Bluetooth and Wi-Fi printers
- Add QR Codes on badges for checking in and tracking guests
- Save templates on your account to use on multiple events
- Support auto-print on check-in
TICKETING & POINT-OF-SALE
- Create and sell tickets on your event website
- Sell tickets at the door with POS integration
- Process credit cards or accept cash/check payments
- Connect your Stripe account as the payment gateway
- Support for multiple currencies
TABLES & SEATING
- Create seating charts
- Support for custom tables shapes and rows
- Track realtime seating vacancy (based on seat assignments and guest arrivals)
- Placeholder seating by blocking certain seats (with custom labels) on the table or row
- Waiting lists for guests who have interest or priority to be seated at a table if a seat becomes available
- Share a printer-friendly version of your table externally with sponsors and event stakeholders
- Build a free and customized website to promote your event and to sell tickets
- Include an integrated event program guide with speakers profiles and event agenda (via web app)
- Publish your website with a short vanity URL using our 1-letter domain name (d.io)
EMAILS & INVITATIONS
- Send email invitations to your guests (individually or in bulk)
- Send Smart Reminders with QR codes to 1 or more guests
- View email delivery statistics (opens, clicks, and bounces)
- View RSVP reports for guest responses (confirmed/declined) and answers to questionnaires
- Built with iOS 14.2 SDK
- Native support for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 mini, and latest iPad Pro models
- iPad split-screen mode for maximum productivity
- Spotlight search: your guest data is searchable from your Home Screen, even when the app is closed
- “Offline Mode” allowing the app to be fully functional without an internet connection
- Apple Wallet and Passbook are supported in email confirmations allowing the guest to save their ticket or RSVP
- Real-time sync across devices (like iCloud)
- Password Autofill
Diobox is arguably the most advanced iOS events platform, with a great deal of focus on user interface and user experience, to make organizing events simpler and more productive with a beautiful and functional design.
Built with latest iOS 14.2 SDK, natively supporting latest iPhone 12 devices, and includes general improvements throughout the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible event app
Best event management app out there. We use this at our company and it’s great for managing mid sized Corp and customer events. I also use it to manage personal events. The new ticket sale feature is a game changer. Super easy to use and collect payment. Their new releases keep adding value and faster performance. Highly recommend this app over the others!!
I love the idea of Diobox, except for the payment. $22 a month could go towards other things, like better quality meals. I like good quality things, but I have a budget. I think it would be better to lower the prices-but I am an entrepreneur, so I am still figuring out how much should be spent on certain things.
Guest CRM and check-in app combined
Really happy that I found this app. It has a much nicer interface than zkipster and the other check in apps, but it offers so much more functionality.
There is also a CRM feature that lets you see total RSVPs, no-shows, and guest history from previous events.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Diobox Inc.
- 73 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Diobox Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.