Eventsential is the official mobile app for your events. Before, during, and after the event, you’ll have exclusive access to everything you need to amplify your event experience. Eventsential supports syncing across multiple devices, so you can view your selections across your smartphone and tablet.
The best way to experience Eventsential is to jump in and explore:
• Dashboard — See your schedule/agenda, reminders and event updates
• Timeline — View and swap ideas, photos and lessons learned
• Schedule/Agenda — Search sessions and speakers, create your own itinerary, download handouts, take notes, and make appointments
• Directory — Create your profile and search for and message other attendees/delegates
• Exhibitors/Sponsors — Search, filter, mark companies to visit, contact and take notes
• Maps — View floorplans, exhibit hall maps and city maps
• Notebook — Take session and exhibitor/sponsor notes and export to share or reference later
• Notifications — Receive important event announcements and updates
• Twitter — Engage with others by viewing and posting to the event stream
• Custom Menu Items — Access destination information, complete surveys, and more
For event organizers, Eventsential provides:
• Branding — Customize your app logos/icons, colors, features, and menu text to meet your specific needs
• Backoffice Portal — Manage all app branding and content through a responsive web portal complete with “how to” tutorials and marketing resources
• Revenue Generation — Leverage paid ad banners, push notifications, and beacon opportunities to pay for your app and generate revenue
Thank you for using our app!
This update contains minor bug fixes and user interface (UI) enhancements.
Do you have an idea for a new feature? Or need help or support? Contact us directly through the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Out of all of the event apps that I have tried this one blew me away. I loved the ability of having access to the back office so that I was able to manipulate the Navigation Menu from my PC and from my iPad. I loved the fact that I was able to add new menu for example I added a page that allowed every to know what the Wifi information was, I create added a Navigation icon that was a picture of an umbrella (icons where already there for me to pick) and had it point to Yahoo Weather website that had the weather for the meeting location.
I was able to also use beacons at my last event. I was a bit worried about using beacons as I had never used them before. However, the support I got was amazing and I was to set them up. One of the beacons was located by the membership booth. This meant that when people walked near the renewal booth they had a message pop up on their mobile devices and swathes letting them know that they could renew and if they did they could win a prize. It was fantastic.
Best app yet.
Best event app on the market!
I used this app at our annual conference and it was easy to navigate and plan out my day. The additional information such as weather and restaurant info made my trip and overall conference experience a very pleasant one. I would definitely recommend this app to be used at every conference.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.