Whether you’ve recently lost a loved one or received a memorial announcement, Everdays announcements makes a difficult time more manageable by quickly creating a space to privately message condolences, share photo and video memories, participate in events and build your community of support. Download the free app to create a free funeral announcement and find peace of mind today.
Everdays is a single-tap app that's quick and easy for everyone to use. With Everdays you can share memories of your loved ones and funeral event details without spending the money on costly obituaries in newspapers, or sending and responding to countless messages during an already stressful time. We have also provided a guide on how you can plan a funeral service and build your community of support:
1) Create a beautiful funeral announcement: Share basic information, event dates and photos of your loved one. We’ll create a cherished memorial announcement for you to personalize. Your loved one will always live on through the memories and stories you and your community share in the announcement.
2) Build your community of support: Select the contacts you want to notify straight from your phone. Your contacts will receive a link to the funeral announcement notice and can help you reach everyone that was touched by them during their lifetime - giving them an opportunity to grieve and celebrate their life. You can also add other family members to the announcement to receive private condolences, help you manage the funeral plans, and send notices.
3) Share event updates, plans, and direct messages with contacts: Add events, donation information, photos, the obituary, and all the funeral plans. Your community will automatically get updates through Everdays. You will also be able to send and receive direct, private messages with friends and family in the same space.
Reach the ones who matter most and your community of support with Everdays today. Learn more about Everdays by visiting everdays.com/why-everdays
Everdays also works directly with prominent deathcare professionals to help provide their client families a free communication app centered around their home. We help funeral directors integrate the Everdays app with their current software to stay efficient and improve the support provided to families. Learn more about Everdays partners at partners.everdays.com
Partner with Everdays to help your families reach the ones that matter most at their time of loss. Write to us or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you've lost a loved one, or are attending a funeral, we invite you to visit our open community space at everdays.com/blog. Get tips and share ideas on self-care, intentional living, learning how to deal with grief, funeral etiquette, funeral plans, funeral rituals and traditions around the world among others.
Our mission is to reaffirm the importance of bringing people together and appreciating our daily communities. Follow with us on facebook.com/everdaysapp/ and instagram.com/everdayslife/ to connect to stories of people who are thankful to have others in their lives – for whatever small or large reason.
Help us tell these stories of your everyday moments – whether it's ice cream with a roommate you haven't seen in a while, catching that summer movie with your best friend, or going out as to dinner as a family – we'd love to know what matters most to you. #whatmattersmost
Do you have any questions for us?
App feedback: email@example.com
FAQs: Visit help.everdays.com for the latest information on your funeral notices
• Added the ability to resume creating a Memorial from a draft during creation
• Added a tab for Everdays Professional users to see and manage their Memorials
• Assorted content and UI updates
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Our funeral experience
Hello! My name is Donna Lott, my father passed away on Tuesday night, July 2. We had his visitation and funeral at Ott & Lee in Morton. Reggie Tatum met with my husband and myself the day following my fathers death. Reggie explained everything to our understanding and loved on us. The entire staff at Ott & Lee were just so welcoming, made us feel loved in our circumstances. That meat so much to me and my family. We appreciated everything that was done in honoring my father. God bless each of you and your families.
Ruby Memorial LOVES Everdays!!
I can’t say ENOUGH about Everdays! I love the APP and my families are really starting to catch on! The tech support is always on point! The customer service is TOP NOTCH and Khal and the team...... I’m speechless! 👍🏽🙏🏼🕉💕
I will tell you this..... the growing Indian community in New Jersey are ALL Tech people... and the feedback is gradually getting better and better and I’m noticing more people Sharing with the new web/text feature. I love that... thank you for giving me that little extra “something” to offer my families.... makes me stand out a bit 😉☺️. I’m looking forward to growing with you guys! When is the funeral data software coming out??! I’ll be there with bells on!
~ Christine Cuoco
Words escape me when I need to express how thankful we are. From the moment we first met Matt, with our Angel still by our side, Matt was professional, personable and so very passionate. In every aspect, from the very early morning hours, and days after the service, truly a God send. Thank you.
- Everdays, Inc.
- 122.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Everdays, Inc. All rights reserved. The Everdays mark and the Everdays logo are trademarks of Everdays, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.