From Everfrost to Bellsong, many a peaceful year has passed in Everdell — but the time has come for new territories to be settled and new cities to be established...
Adapted from the award-winning board game from Tabletop Tycoon, Everdell is a fantastical city building game combining worker placement and strategic card play to create a new civilization. Gather resources to build fanciful Constructions and recruit colorful Critters to make your city thrive. Each card in your city scores points, and after four seasons have passed the highest-scoring city wins!
Face off against other founders in cross-platform multiplayer games, or test your civic wits with AI play and Solo Challenges!
On each turn, you'll take one of three actions:
1.) Place a Worker. Send one of your helpful workers out into the valley to gather resources! Berries, Twigs, Resin, Pebbles...and of course Cards! You'll need them all to help your new civilization grow.
2.) Play a Card. Your city can hold up to 15 Construction and Critter cards. Cards generate resources, open up new abilities, and score points to win the game! Discover combos and synergies to race past your opponents.
3.) Prepare for the Next Season. When the seasons change, your workers come home and get ready for the next round. But plan your city carefully! After four seasons, the Winter Moon returns and the game will end.
There are buildings to construct, lively characters to meet, events to host— you will have a busy year ahead of you!
Will the sun shine brightest on your city before the winter moon rises? Welcome to Everdell!
Bug fixes, localization updates, and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent but need to add a few things
Excellent port of the board game but would like to change a couple little things.
1. Bigger text in the tips when selecting on a location to see what it does
2. I don’t want to play the mice. Like being able to choose which critter group I’m playing. Always play hedgehogs on the actual board game. Allow players to choose their critter group.
A work in progress
This is my favorite table top game and the port here is overall great. It looks beautiful, the animations are well done, and it’s nice to have music and sound effects to give life to this world.
I LOVE the challenges. They provide some much needed variety of game play to the base game and are genuinely challenging.
However I do have two small gripes and one HUGE one.
1. In order to place a worker you have to pick them up and move them. It’s fun the first couple times but it can slow down things a lot trying to line things up. An option to toggle this off would be nice.
2. You can’t pick your critter and they only have four options. These are assigned randomly. It’s not a big deal and I assume more options will come in time.
3. I was so happy to be able to play other people online using this app. However, the game crashes 3 out of 5 times. Usually we get to the last season and then the app hangs during someone’s turn. Then no one can do anything. It’s extremely frustrating.
If you’re buying this to play online I’d say give it 3 months for the developers to work out the bugs, otherwise you’re going to waste A LOT of time on unfinished games.
I’m so glad to have an Everdell app and I can’t wait for the expansion to be added. I’m also looking forward to the bug fixes that will allow me to play other fans without interruption.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate the incredibly thorough feedback and your thoughts have been passed along to the development team!
Love this games! Great graphics. I agree with other reviews about placing a card by mistake. There needs to be a confirm button. Also when you use one of the forest locations for trading cards to play the meadow card it isn’t let me play the meadow card. It also is controlling which production cards you play when copying a production from an opponent. It doesn’t see me to activate all production cards when you go into the autumn season. Small glitches but annoying. I don’t see how you can choose your character either as it seems to be assigned randomly. I’d rather be able to choose. I love Everdell and this is a great way to play when you can’t get together for the actual board game. Can’t wait for the extensions to get added!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dire Wolf Digital LLC
- 858.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Dire Wolf Digital, LLC under license from Tabletop Tycoon
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.