• How many hours did I sleep last night?
• How much time did I take to go to work this morning?
• Did I go to the gym today?
• How was my mood during the day?
You always ask yourself the same questions every day and would like to measure their answers? With EvereeDo, it is now easy to measure what we call your "Quantified Self".
Enter your questions, choose a type of answer, set a reminder time for each of them and your device will ask you the same questions every day, again and again. As simple as that! All your questions and answers will be nicely displayed in form of a calendar and timetable. So, easy access to everything. You forgot to answer a question some days ago? No problem. Just select the day you missed the question.
• Unlimited number of questions
• Create groups of questions for a better management
• Five different types of answer (free text, yes/no, number, time, predefined list of answers)
• Daily reminders
• Notifications available on your Apple Watch
• Statistics (number of answers, most given answer)
• See the completion of your goals
• Export your data
• Secure your data with your Facebook account or your email address
• Synchronization of your data between your devices
We have more ideas and new features to come! This is only the beginning...
We listen to your feedback!
Now, you can edit the questions you setup in the future.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, daily questions
Love the new update. I use this to keep a pulse on my own emotional health, by asking myself basic questions everyday.
Excellent App but can be improved
I like using this app to ask daily questions which can be answered quantitatively and analyzed later, however I find the app will sign me out of my account and as a result not remind me to answer the daily questions. If the App stayed logged in I think this App would be 5 stars.
Great and easy app to make your life better!
Perfect app to start a good habit, for example morning workout, stop smoking or self-development every day. Feel free to create questions with Repeto to remind yourself about everyday things!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.