Everflect - your couple's council app
One of the most common relationship issues is communication. Everflect™ brings you a tool that will walk you through a weekly relationship "couple's council" or "inventory" with your spouse.
What is a "couple's council"? In short, a couple’s council is a regular opportunity to sit down as a couple (married or dating) and reflect on your relationship. Everflect’s version of a couple’s council is based off of the LDS missionary “Companionship Inventory” which goes as follows:
“At the end of your weekly planning session, share with your companion appropriate goals, and ask for his or her help to accomplish them. Discuss the strength of your relationship with your companion. Discuss any challenges that may be keeping your companionship from working in unity or from being obedient. Resolve conflicts. Share with your companion what you think his or her strengths are. Ask for suggestions on how you can improve. If needed, set goals that will improve your relationship. Conclude with prayer”Preach My Gospel: A Guide to Missionary Service, (2004), 137–54
Everflect adapts this version to be applicable to any couple and is implemented through a method that draws from academic studies on meaningful communication.
Everflect 1.0 Features:
1. Log in quickly with an e-mail verification.
2. Link to your spouse's device to "Everflect" together in real time.
3. Guided meaningful conversations
4. Mid-week reminders of your spouse's goals
5. Access to your past 2 "Everflections" to see your progress
1. 10-Week Course library available for a one-time fee.
2. Upgradable subscription including access to additional history, additional questions, customization and more!
3. Let us know what else you'd like to see by e-mailing Hello@everflect.com
We have polished up the interface to make it easier to read and more fun to use. We hope you enjoy it!
We squashed a few bugs along the way too.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Allowed us to connect but that was it. Stalled out setting the weekly goal. Tried multiple times.
Neat concept but totally broken in functionality.
Developer Response ,
Hi Tolomite, we are sorry the app didn't work for you when setting your weekly goal. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will figure out what went wrong.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.