• Save web pages, articles, and PDFs
When you find useful information online, clip it to Evernote. Save full page screen captures or just the parts you want to remember, without the clutter of ads and headlines.
• Better than a bookmark
No more searching from scratch. No more dead links. Clipped content is always available in your Evernote account, whenever and wherever you need it.
• Annotate screenshots
Take a screenshot of a webpage, then add text, callouts, or annotations to highlight important information so you never forget why you saved it.
• Organize on the fly
Add tags and remarks, edit titles, and save content to any notebook you choose so it’s easy to find it again later.
With this version of Web Clipper for Safari 13, you can save web pages, highlight and annotate screenshots, add tags, clip Gmail messages, and more.
- Clip entire web pages (*without* the ads!) or just a selection
- Save articles in simplified view or with all formatting intact
- Clip Gmail threads and attachments
- Use custom clip formats for popular sites like Amazon, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Clip to a specific notebook and add tags for easy organizing
- Access your clips on any device
- Take a screenshot of a web page or article in your browser
- Annotate directly on the screenshot
- Mark text, add shapes and stamps on the screenshot
- Highlight key text from any website or article
- Use text and visual annotations to draw attention
- Share and email clips, or create a unique URL link
- Clip web pages or articles as bookmarks in Evernote, including the title, URL, and a short description of the webpage
Ratings and Reviews
Loss of functionality
I LOVED the previous version- fast, easy, reliable, and best of all, you could add aseries of clips to a single note, and easily type comments. I used this feature almost daily. The new versions doesn't allow this. It even needs to relaod between clips grrrr- makes me think that after all these years, I may need something else for this purpose. Overall, the app is excellent, and extremely useful. It's great for finding saved items even when you cant remember all the details (hey- it worked for "where did I see that necklace on vacaction"- could even read the store's phone number off the door in the photo :) BUT-REALLY hate the "updated" web clipper. Here's hoping there's another update soon
Installs Fine, Worked Immediately
I have used Evernote and its Web Clipper for many years, since the days Web Clipper was merely a Safari extension. I hadn’t been using it recently, and just noticed that the button was gone in my browser. Despite the poor reviews from earlier this year, I decided to go ahead and install the Web Clipper app. The installation was flawless, and the button worked on the second try. (The first time I clicked it, it sent me to an info page to tell me more about its features). I clipped something from a webpage right away, and confirmed that it went into my Evernote account. So, as far as I am concerned, this app works, and doesn’t deserve all the hate it has been getting.
Very Useful for My Work and Personal Life
Evernote is one of the most used programs on my computer, iPhone, and iPad. It gives me a central location to gather all the different pieces of my life for later recall.
Whether I am capturing travel details like tickets and receipts, working on a major research project, or just trying to bring order out of a dishelved part of my life, I find myself constantly using it to record, tally, and assemble the pieces of my life to reach my goals and accomplish tasks big and small. One feature that I really appreciate is the way that I can share notebooks and notes with others so that we can easily share and collaborate on important projects.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 22.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2006 - 2020 Evernote Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.