Evertile — the ultimate turn-based strategy card collection game, where every player must develop his own deck of heroes, controlling tiles on a 5x5 sliding puzzle battlefield. In an epic world of fantasy, unique characters are entering battle arenas to honour their King and Queen in a ruthless clash tournament.
Forget about battle royale — instead, play the royal card game of chess styled trading cards and turn-based strategy, where you need to plan every move and leave nothing for the hands of fate!
* TRY OUT ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE GAMEPLAY where you have to control your heroes using 5x5 sliding puzzle mechanics.
* CONTROL VARIOUS TYPES OF TILES such as Tanks, Support, and Damage Dealers, and combine them together to find the ultimate combination in an intense 4-minute battle for supremacy.
* OPEN CARD CHESTS to collect powerful new heroes and monsters tiles or upgrade your existing deck.
* USE CUNNING STRATEGIES such as traps, freeze, poison, stun and more. Wipe out enemy tiles from the battlefield, support your own squad by casting various buffs or healing powers and push for victory using special super power! Use your wits as a chess game player to decide on your next move — your strategy will define your fate.
* COMPETE WITH OTHER MOBILE LEGENDS in multiple 1v1 PVP Arenas and clash in a real-time tournament against friends and opponents from all around the world to win special rewards and trophies to become the strongest warrior.
* ENTER IMMERSIVE CLAN SYSTEM, donate cards to your clan mates and level up together.
* CHAT AND COOPERATE WITH FRIENDS, exchange strategy & tactics and brag about your victories.
*WATCH ONLINE BATTLE STREAMING with Evertile TV
Become a pro deck builder and create your own mobile legends winning strategy. Upgrade your deck, train your heroes and battle legendary PVP arenas against friends and other players to become the ultimate strategy king in a royal PvP battle that mixes chess, card tiles and warlords.
Crush your enemies’ skulls in battle and taste sweet victory in this ultimate fantasy war CCG!
And thank you for playing.
Please feel free to write us about any problem to email@example.com
- bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need to work on placement and no for the people that think I’m not playing right there’s been several game in a row where my characters are placed horrible and my team dies my next set of hero’s come in and now two more die before I get even two of there hero’s. It would be one thing to lose if I messed up or just wasn’t playing right but this isn’t the first game I’ve played in this style. I feel if you guys keep updated in the game and can maybe make placement a lil better it could be a game worth diving into I’ll continue to play and see if it gets better.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for you review.
We try to place tiles so they won't be on attack lines. It never happens UNLESS filed is slightly occupied with enemy's traps, stones and other stuff. Thus we're forced to place rival tiles on attack lines so player might suffer from that a bit. There is no other logical way to improve it unfortunately.
So, we suggest you to have tiles in your deck that could either heal, shield your other tiles or tiles that remove traps from the field. We experiment with placement a lot and found it the most valuable one for both parties.
Anyway, we thank you for such detailed explanation of your experience and hope you'll enjoy the game as we do.
This would have been a 5 star review 5 days ago but they just released a new update and really screwed things up. They drastically changed every cards stats and now all the epic and legendary tiles are way outmatched by common cards of the same level. The game itself is still very fun but for those of us who have put in the time building up good decks it just feels like a waste of time and hard to come by game resources.
Pay to win not for the causal player.
I played the game for a few hours and won a few matches but lost way more. The people that I lost to were way over my level. So they either bought chests or the game is not placing you with the right level of people. If you are willing to spend a lot of money on this game, sure go away and play, but if you want a causal game. Move on.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We're working on improving the game.
Let us know your concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org please.
- Caesar Ventures Ltd
- 344.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Caesar Ventures Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Battle Pack $4.99
- Pile of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.