"Every day, it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day, that's the hard part."
Simple and beautiful habit tracker: Form new habits to achieve your goals
DO IT EVERY DAY: Get disciplined. Doing it every day helps you form new habits, and habits are what make you reach your goals
DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN: The more days you manage to chain in a row, the less likely you are to quit
VISUALIZE YOUR PROGRESS: Have a quick overview of your goals and streaks in a single beautiful board
EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE: Get everyday on all your devices: Web, Mobile and browser extensions. Synchronized.
everyday feature list:
- At-a-glance progress visualization: Easily keep accountable and track your habits and streaks from a simple beautiful board. The more you do, the prettier it looks!
- Reminders to keep you on track
- Simplicity and beauty brought across devices: Get everyday on more than 5 platforms, including Web, iPad, iPhone devices. Your data is always synchronized, accessible and backed up.
- Customize your board: Flexibility is important to adapt the tool to your needs. Sorting the habits, you can prioritize them or group them in categories. Colours can not only be used to make your board look prettier to you, but also to group your habits by type. With the 'break habit' option, have chains with descending colours for habits you want to break.
- If you measure it, you can improve it: Simple statistics that mean something to you instantly. Overcome your own streaks by seeing your current streak side to side with your longest streak ever. Use the daily completed habit counter to compare your daily progress. Have an overall idea of your progress with the total counts and completion rates.
- Flexibility for us, humans: The skip option allows you to skip days without breaking the chain when ill, on holidays or situations out of your control. The skip option can also be used to track habits that aren't daily, giving everyday a lot of flexibility. With 'no weekends', form habits you just want to pursue on weekdays. Use skip at your own peril!
- Use any character type, including emoji: everyday supports a large amount of character types to represent alphabets such as cyrillic, japanese, korean, chinese and arabic amongst others. With emoji, you can personalize your own board for that little extra of motivation :)
More on https://everyday.app/features
everyday.app is a project run by Joan Boixadós, an indie maker, in the challenge to prove that by doing a little bit every day, no matter how little, you can accomplish anything in the long run. everyday is the best proof.
I'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about everyday. Find me online at:
More on https://everyday.app
everyday is free forever with the option to upgrade to everyday Premium. With everyday Premium, you’ll enjoy unlimited access to powerful features in multiple devices that’ll help you form new habits and achieve your goals.
About Premium billing:
Should you choose to upgrade (totally optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. The Premium subscription is billed annually.
The App Store will automatically renew your subscription after 1 year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Thanks to your feedback emails I keep making the app better a little bit EVERY DAY. Remember that you can contact me from the settings menu! Please, consider reviewing the app! It helps more people to see it on the app store and me, in my goal to be able to live from it and keep improving it for all of us :-)
Hope you like the updates!
Let's keep working on it EVERY DAY!
Ratings and Reviews
This App Is The Real Deal
$12 a year is a steal for the value of this habit tracker. I especially love how the new update improved the design (which was already 5-stars) and offered more statistics for me to see. The setup allows for “don’t skip twice” mentality which I find is a lot more sustainable than a “don’t break the chain/streaks mean everything” mentality that I see on some self-improvement apps.
These habit tracker apps are great, because once you build up some momentum doing your habits every day, it becomes easier and easier to keep them up. I used to use a different one, but what I love about this one is that I can customize the colors so much, and it maintains a high score, so even if I “break the chain,” I have a goal to start shooting for again right away.
Everyday, starting today.
The desktop app integration with the mobile app is looking like it will be exactly what I need to keep the streak going. Permitting a bigger amount of habits than my previous app will help a ton also since I have started to cement a few in already. Looks good so far!
- Joan Boixados Sanuy
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © everyday SA
- In-App Purchases
- ED Full Year Access $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.