"Every day, it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day, that's the hard part."
Simple and beautiful habit tracker: Form new habits to achieve your goals
DO IT EVERY DAY: Get disciplined. Doing it every day helps you form new habits, and habits are what make you reach your goals
DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN: The more days you manage to chain in a row, the less likely you are to quit
VISUALIZE YOUR PROGRESS: Have a quick overview of your goals and streaks in a single beautiful board
EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE: Get everyday on all your devices: Web, Mobile and browser extensions. Synchronized.
everyday feature list:
- At-a-glance progress visualization: Easily keep accountable and track your habits and streaks from a simple beautiful board. The more you do, the prettier it looks!
- Reminders to keep you on track
- Simplicity and beauty brought across devices: Get everyday on more than 5 platforms, including Web, iPad, iPhone devices. Your data is always synchronized, accessible and backed up.
- Customize your board: Flexibility is important to adapt the tool to your needs. Sorting the habits, you can prioritize them or group them in categories. Colours can not only be used to make your board look prettier to you, but also to group your habits by type. With the 'break habit' option, have chains with descending colours for habits you want to break.
- If you measure it, you can improve it: Simple statistics that mean something to you instantly. Overcome your own streaks by seeing your current streak side to side with your longest streak ever. Use the daily completed habit counter to compare your daily progress. Have an overall idea of your progress with the total counts and completion rates.
- Flexibility for us, humans: The skip option allows you to skip days without breaking the chain when ill, on holidays or situations out of your control. The skip option can also be used to track habits that aren't daily, giving everyday a lot of flexibility. With 'no weekends', form habits you just want to pursue on weekdays. Use skip at your own peril!
- Use any character type, including emoji: everyday supports a large amount of character types to represent alphabets such as cyrillic, japanese, korean, chinese and arabic amongst others. With emoji, you can personalize your own board for that little extra of motivation :)
More on https://everyday.app/features
everyday.app is a project run by Joan Boixadós, an indie maker, in the challenge to prove that by doing a little bit every day, no matter how little, you can accomplish anything in the long run. everyday is the best proof.
I'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about everyday. Find me online at:
More on https://everyday.app
everyday is free forever with the option to upgrade to everyday Premium. With everyday Premium, you’ll enjoy unlimited access to powerful features in multiple devices that’ll help you form new habits and achieve your goals.
About Premium billing:
Should you choose to upgrade (totally optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. The Premium subscription is billed annually.
The App Store will automatically renew your subscription after 1 year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Thanks to your feedback emails I keep making the app better a little bit EVERY DAY. Remember that you can contact me from the settings menu! Please, consider reviewing the app! It helps more people to see it on the app store and me, in my goal to be able to live from it and keep improving it for all of us :-)
Hope you like the updates!
Let's keep working on it EVERY DAY!
Ratings and Reviews
My Most-Used App!
I am now on day seven of using this gorgeous habit tracker, and I love it. The colors are pretty, and I find watching the streaks build very motivating. it syncs flawlessly -- and immediately -- across Chrome, iPhone, and Mac. (I haven't tried it on my watch yet.) I found out it could be set up to open in a fresh tab on Chrome, and it's the best thing ever because I am so frequently reminded of my daily habits and able to easily check them off when I'm ready. The week-long starter email series is very helpful, and the "Learn" tab has a wealth of information on setting and maintaining habits, with lots of scientific background about what works and why. I also had a question for the developer, and she got back to me quickly with a kind, helpful email. In the meantime, I had figured out how to solve the issue, but she mentioned that she would keep playing around with it so that others didn't have the same confusion. As a tip, if you change the colors a lot (as I do, since mine are in rainbow order, so I have to tweak things every time I move/add/archive a habit), the easiest way to do it is via the Chrome extension: hover over the habit name, then click on the color dot to the left and choose a new color.) After all, the beauty is part of the point of the app! (Developer: It would be great if it were this easy to change colors on the Mac app, but this is a good work-around and certainly not a deal-breaker!)
Developer Response ,
Super happy to read the app is helping you! :) I'm already working on a way to make it more convenient to play with habit colours (and other settings) on Mac too! Thanks for letting me know this would be helpful! Every day, a little bit! :)
Visually compelling and wonderfully executed
I’ve tried numerous habit trackers and reminder apps over the years, and nothing has grabbed me so completely as this one. The visuals, the clean interface, the gentle reminders to not skip two days (but no “punishment” other than a break in the color gradient if you need to skip twice), the incredibly compelling and nuanced widget options— all of this earns a “wow” from me. I’m historically resistant to subscriptions, but $29/year for what this app is giving me in terms of mental health is an absolute steal.
Yes, you could do this on paper, but will you? You could do this in a spreadsheet, but will you? Having the large widget right there on my Home Screen has been motivating in a way I have honestly never felt. If you have ADHD this is a jolt to the system in the best possible way. If you’re an artist or designer you’ll love the aesthetic. If you simply need an easy way to track a few habits, go with the free version, it’s marvelous and without ads or other shackles. If you need more than three habits, great! The paid version is well worth the subscription, and I’m glad to be putting money in a skilled independent developer’s hands. Thank you Joan!
Developer Response ,
Thanks Em for this beautiful review :) I hope the app will help you a lot and feel always free to shoot me any feedback! I'll keep improving the app a little bit, every day ;)
Better than the others
I’ve tried every habit building app available including Fabulous and Done. Those were either overly and unnecessarily complicated (and expensive) or too simple.
The color coding is easy to read and see where you can use improvement and if you miss a day you don’t need to start over. Yay no app-judgement to deal with! It’s important to have consistency and encouragement when building or breaking a habit and this app provides science-based articles and tips you can easily implement.
If you want an app that supports your quest to build or break a habit - this one is great. I can finally add all the things I’m working on and easily tick them off. I also really like the gradient colors… it’s a bit of interest that is encouraging without distracting.
Developer Response ,
Super happy to read the app is helping :) Feel free to shoot me feedback on how to make the app better at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime! :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Everyday Growth S.L.
- 15.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Everyday Growth SLU
- In-App Purchases
- ED Premium Monthly Plan $7.49
- Everyday Premium Year $29.99
- ED Full Year Access $29.99
- Everyday Premium Lifetime $84.99
- Everyday Premium Lifetime $49.99
- Everyday Premium Lifetime $99.99