Everyday is a personal and private journal for writing down your thoughts, memories, and ideas. Store your photos alongside in a nice timeline. Unlike other journal apps, you aren't required, nor asked to share your posts to your friends or the public. Your posts are automatically saved to your private iCloud account, so they are accessible on all your devices and automatically backed up.
Look back into the past and remember what you had done or thought of. Relive that moment.
– Private. You are not pressured nor asked to share your posts with your friends or the public
– Face ID and Touch ID support for protecting access to your posts
– Clean user interface. Your content is key, the app tries to avoid unnecessary UI wherever possible
– Stats. The app shows some stats on how many posts you have created as well as number of words/per post
– Reminders. Daily Reminders help you build a habit to write daily.
– Tag posts with activities
– Photo editor app and utilities that support Open In, such as Snapseed, VSCO Cam and Dropbox can send photos to Everyday and start composing immediately
– Quick action support in the homescreen to start writing
If you like what you see: the best things you can do to support further development of the app is:
1. Leave a rating on the app store
2. Tell your friends and family about Everyday Journal
Thank you for supporting indie developers.
This release includes features like exporting posts, performance improvements and new activities.
A couple of new features/improvements
* Simple export by exporting to a text field shared using sharing sheet
* Switch to native photo picker. Much faster
* Add baby and work activities
* Tweak search bar behavior, only revealing it when the new magnifying glass button is tapped and hiding the search bar again when user leaves search mode
* Tweak look and feel to miscellaneous screen hidden in More menu
* Tweak icons in composer
* Big titles
Restored features from pre-v2
* Prompt user to use date from photo after picking again. Restoring functionality from before re-write
* Restore simple export option, making it better
Fix: Photo preview shown in composer when tapped and hold on thumbnail was clipped by keyboard
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app. It's quick and easy. Does its job simply. I've had a few questions and the developer is quick to reply with excellent advice. Awesome.
I really did love the app
I loved the app but it started glitching on me and I got used to that but now the app doesn’t even lock which is an issue for me. I tried contacting support but that didn’t work. I’ve been with this app since 2015 and I really didn’t want to get another app bc of all of the posts I have in there. But I guess I’m going to have to go with another app, that privacy factor was really the best thing, and I loved that you can add photos.
Developer Response ,
Hi! The app has since undergone a rewrite with bug fixes. Please do try it out and let us know if locking the app is still an issue for you.
very good app its my faivorite
- Hwee Boon Yar
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 MotionObj
- In-App Purchases
- Nice Tip $0.99
- Generous Tip $1.99
- Amazing Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.