Gorgeous and functional todo list app. Gain productivity now!*
*No pills required
EveryDay is a simple and functional to-do list and task management app. A beautiful minimalist design helps you focus on getting things done.
Todo List features:
- fully drag and drop - move your tasks and create subtasks freely!
- start adding new tasks in the place you want - just drag and drop our Innovative Orange Plus Button
- hierarchical trees of tasks and subtasks
- swipe right to mark as done/undone
- swipe left and modify fast!
- double tap on a task to edit inline! (supports continuous adding too!)
- hide completed tasks
- view completed tasks
- tasks import
- swipe left or right to go fast to another task details
- due date
- location-based reminder
- recurring tasks (ie.: to repeat task every week)
Manage your lists:
- swipe to edit name or delete list
- drag and drop to move up or down
Life is easy with EveryDay - probably the best task list todo app!
Full sync - you may easily sync your tasks across all supported devices.
This way you will always have full control over your daily duties.
EveryDay is available for free but has some limitations.
Location based notifications use GPS in the background.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Learn more here: http://evrdy.com/
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
4 instead of 5 because of freezing issue
I love this app, it is by far my favorite to-do list app I’ve ever used. Unfortunately there seems to be an issue with my phone version. It worked fine for about a week, and continues to work fine with my iPad version, but my phone version now opens but will not function or open the list menu. My app and phone are fully updated, and I attempted a restart but it seems to have stopped working on my phone.
Please Fix the Crash Issue
Application crashes when try to edit the tasks in week view.
I want to like this app, but, you have to sign up for an account to use it beyond 4 item limit.
I have tried several times to create an account, but this feature does not work, trying to sign up with Google results in an error message. Trying to send feedback from the app results in an email error message.
Signing up from the web page results in the same issue.
Apparently the developers ignore their app, and are impossible to contact.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.