A must have app for travelers. Create your own travel map marking states and places where you've been!
This app is user friendly, and allows to:
— mark and add the visited countries, cities & places
— create collections and routes of travel;
— keep the travel stats
— pin pictures and notes to the visited places
— share your own travel map via social networks
— export places to KML, KMZ, GPX, CSV
— import places from KML, KMZ with email
Leave your feedback at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We fixed bugs when loading KML and CSV. Use ";" to split columns
- We improved statistics. Now you can watch "Other"
- Thanks for your help and support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I simply wanted an app that I could enter where I've been, and this is just that! There's no crap like some of the other apps have, the only downside to this app is that if you want to pick a state to say you've been there, it will randomly pick a city, but I don't see that as too much of a problem. What's also pretty cool is once you've placed a pin in a country, it highlights the country, so when you zoom out you can see all the countries you've been to.
Great professional applications
This is a great program for tracking your travels. It has uses far beyond vacation picture display.
I really appreciate how I can use this as an illustration to tie my photo portfolio together. Anyone presenting travel writing, travel photography, or any other international experience can use this to separate themselves from competitors.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
I’d like to suggest some new features:
1. An ability to create multiple copies of maps. This would allow users to separate trips or years. This will make it easier to create chapters both in this program or be able to export self contained files to other programs.
2. I also want to be able to connect ports in a voyage using one color of line to show my course. I’d like to have a key on the side to show a small picture of the ship next to the course line. It would be useful to be able to add a symbol along the course to remind the viewer that this is a ship. It would also act as intermediate (waypoints) positions to keep straight course lines from plowing across land!
3. Some journeys have multiple travel types so a full range of transport symbols will help (plane, automobile, airship, omnibus, rail, ballon, walk, horses, camels, dog sled, etc.)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for feedback! I will try to implement your suggestions in new versions.
Had 18 visited countries to track, 427 places which I carefully searched using the apps own search and find capability. Initially when data volume was low all was well. Then I realized that every pin was simply being saved as country name not place name. For example every pin for Paris is now saved simply as Paris and did not retain actual name of place, museum, or site. So other than putting the pin in the matching spot (some of the time...), everything I know store is just called or labeled by city name only. Pointless and a waste of effort if we have to manually insert the actual name of every pin created when the app search knows what the name is when it finds it. Maybe this app works ok with low volumes of data, but clearly it was not tested with high volumes of data. So beware you all as you add items , be ready to see everything labeled saved with same name as mine where . May delete app and look for something more solid if can’t be fixed. Disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for feedback! Send more detail to email email@example.com
- Sergei Shpygar
- 39.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Sergei Shpygar
- In-App Purchases
- Features Pro Version $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.