EVERYTHING EXPLAINED for the PROFESSIONAL PILOT - 13th EDITION. For the Private Pilot or the Airline Captain… by far the #1 BEST SELLING aviation reference book in the world! Excruciatingly detailed PLAIN ENGLISH explanations of EVERYTHING essential for EVERY pilot. From student to airline captain… all will benefit. The ULTIMATE REFERENCE BOOK that explains all aspects of aviation from PROPS to HEAVY JETS. 450 pages crammed with virtually EVERY scrap of information essential and necessary for EVERY PILOT. If you can’t find it here you probably don’t need to know it.
**Virtually identical to the best-selling print book but in full hi-def color.
**Infinitely and crisply zoomable in Portrait, Landscape, or Multi-page views.
**Totally interactive Table of Contents and INDEX zip you immediately to the page you’re looking for no matter what key word you could possibly imagine.
**Highlight or underline text in any color.
**Create notes in several different formats.
**Add your own text anywhere in any font, font size, or color.
**Bookmark pages and have access to only the bookmarked or annotated pages.
**Write or draw directly on the page with your finger or stylus in any color.
**Link effortlessly to an instant Google search of any selected text for further research.
**Eyes getting tired? Select a portion of text, or even entire pages and Siri will read it out loud for you.
**You even have the ability to insert any picture or diagram on your iPad’s camera roll directly into the app. Then size and position it anywhere you like. Tons of interesting possibilities with this truly unique feature. Photos or screen shots of your current aircraft’s systems maybe? Stick them anywhere in a related section and size them at will. WOW!
**Automatically syncs with your iCloud account to backup and restore your purchase along with your bookmarks and annotations.
**Purchase new editions from within the app and store all of them on the bookshelf for cross-reference as regulations change.
With this update, the brand new 13th edition is now available as an in-app purchase! We have included a 25-page sample of the 13th edition for free.
The full 13th edition (in-app purchase required) Includes:
· A complete and total overhaul of contents, formatting and graphics. A fun new modern look and feel throughout. Great eye candy that makes it a lot more interesting to read than those dusty, dry FAA publications or the remarkably incomplete material put out by other publishers.
· All regulations and AIM references updated and explained with all of the related regulations, Advisory Circulars, and other FAA publications listed. Huge changes during the past few years for professional and recreational pilots.
· Greatly expanded explanations and illustrations for virtually all subjects.
· Tons of brand new subjects with full details.
· Countless new quotes added from FAA legal interpretations, Notices, Information for operators (InFOs), Safety Alerts for Operators (SAFOs), and NTSB rulings with names and dates that enable easy access to the original documents directly from the FAA’s website. Virtually all controversial subjects are accompanied with word for word quotes from those FAA interpretations where they try to explain what they really meant to say. Whether you fly props or jets — Part 91, 91K, 135, or 121 — settle every one of those pilot debates with detailed credibility.
· The freshly formatted and expanded index makes it even easier to find exactly what you’re looking for instantly, no matter what key word comes to mind.
· Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera!;o).
· Additionally, we have designed a cleaner bookshelf look, added an FAQ section, improved functionality features such as the ability to clear in-app messages and the option to delete or move editions around on the bookshelf, fixed minor glitches, eliminated the reliance on iCloud to save editions, etc.
Ratings and Reviews
What happened to my previously purchased version?
I previously purchased this in a paper copy, and then the e-version. Now it 1st went away, now I have a sample version. I would really like to have my copy in full back. I have given this a 5 star rating but will re-rate if needed. If you purchase the book, I own the copy I bought. I think you should look at a small fee to keep it updated in the e-format. At least give the option. At any rate I should not loose a previous purchased version. It has been a couple years, as I am now a disabled Army Helicopter Instructor pilot and instrument examiner, I must say that I love this book even though I can no longer fly.
So to all you pilots out there listen closely I have spent years as an instructor and instrument examiner standardization pilot, this is the BEST quick reference book on the market. This book MUST be in your reference arsenal. It is packed full information in one location.
So to the developer please get me my e version back!
Many blessings and safe flying to all.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out. You can restore the previous edition by pressing the Sync button located in the app's Bookshelf View. First though, make sure iCloud is turned ON and that EEPP is also selected to use iCloud. If that does not work, please contact us directly for assistance at Sales@Aviation-Press.com
Very useful, but some minor tweaking might help...
This is a great reference. Even if you have the paper copy, this digital version is worth getting. I have done some “screenshot- ting” and built personal study pdfs using this book and a few other references. Buy it! But it is slightly short of being “Everything”...
My first minor gripe is with the bookmarks...Bookmarking a page is intuitive, but finding my list of bookmarks so I can back to the bookmarked pages was another matter—They are hidden in the “small 4 square blocks”, rather than the “open book” symbol. Maybe move the annotation and bookmark “tabs” to the “open book” symbol so it mirrors how things are found in other PDF documents?
Also, you could throw a bone to the thousands of professional helo pilots, and include a page worth of basic aero—(settling with power, LTE, transverse flow, translating tendency, mast bumping)...sure, those references are easily found elsewhere, but since this is “Everything...”. It might even interest a few of the “fixed-wing only” guys!
Overall, this is one of the absolute best aviation references made!
Digital Book Issue Resolved
I have had the EEPP book in paperback for several years. After having difficulty launching my digital version of the book on my iPad, I contacted the company who immediately responded. They told me the issue I was having and if I couldn’t get it to work they “will get this resolved”. After a couple emails back-and-forth, we corrected the problem to my satisfaction. Let’s give credit these days where credit is due. Not only is the book an excellent source of aviation information, but the customer service is outstanding! I highly recommend the book as well as the customer service response.
- Aviation Press, LLC
- 179.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Aviation Press, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- EEPP 12th Edition Free
- EEPP 13th Edition $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.