EVgo, the largest public EV fast charging network.
1,050 fast chargers at 700 EV charging stations,
Download the EVgo app to start fast charging now.
Fast charge your BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt,
Tesla Model S, Model T, or Model 3, Hyundai Ioniq,
or other BEV at one of our EV Fast Charging Stations.
Search & find nearest EVgo electric car fast chargers
(ChadeMO, SAE combo DC fast, Tesla adaptor) and
Level 2 chargers. Download the EVgo app to charge
faster and drive father for less than ever before.
• Find EVgo electric vehicle charging stations
• Check real-time availability of EV chargers
• Get turn-by-turn directions to closest charger
• Start a charge on your app with a quick swipe
• Review your charging session in real-time
• Call EVgo customer service directly from the App
• Save your favorite EV charging station locations
• Manage your account – update payment info
Who should download this app:
• Electric car owners who want to find electric car
charging stations and fast chargers
• Prospective buyers of BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, Chevy
Bolt, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model T, Tesla Model 3,
Hyundai Ioniq, or other EV models who want to
know where to charge their new electric vehicle.
New: EVgo Access provides access to gated parking structures while charging. Select sites will provide a QRC upon request.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Happy to see has come a long way since early versions
It’s great to see the app has been improved and perfected over the years. It has been very reliable and the functionality is great including access to billing and account information.
The only suggestions are to change is having the map automatically adjust zoom to show the nearest station. This means if you open the map it should show the nearest charging station even if the nearest one is a bit far.
The other suggestion is showing voltage and amps in real time on the app. This is a big sore point with the whole fast charging infrastructure. Usage is charged by the minute but yet I have no indication as to how much I’m getting for my money. I understand it’s likely the vehicle electronics that choose to limit the output to the battery depending on temperature and other factors but at least let me be informed so I can determine if I will be getting my money’s worth or not.
App went from not useful to now only needing a few tweaks. I have not recently experienced inability to initiate charge at any station in last 4 months, an earlier problem.
- it would be nice to go directly to charger instead of drilling down through menus. Slow cellular slows down the process. You can favorite a station, but not a charger
- it would be nice to get charging level from app. App is already talking to station for time and connection. Why not grab the %? I can get it from car’s app, but have to use car’s 3G cellular and it has its own drill down and uptime issues.
- it would be nice if app showed the running total of the fee. I now guess based on previous usage and do see the text message after charging complete. Also the text message could include balance to date. You have the data.
The App itself has been fixed and almost perfected.
Simply plug in, open the app, wait a second or two for the app to discover charger based on location, then select plug, and finally swipe right. I truly have nothing negative to say about the app. I live in Houston, TX and for the rare times i do need a charge on my Chevrolet Bolt, it is a breeze. The only form of feedback i could give, is the price of the charge, it becomes too expensive to be charging at these for a road trip scenario. Not sure about competing chargers, but if i were to be strictly speaking on app user experience. After you set up payment, its as easy as swiping right on tinder and you begin to charge.
- EVgo Services, LLC
- 74.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 EVgo Services, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.