Eviana is a series of games for preschoolers developed exclusively for iPad that integrates, through very simple but engaging game mechanics, cultural valuessuch as environmental protection, gameplay between parents and children and elementary logic, all wrapped by a musical atmosphere the children also interact with.
The main character is Eviana, a cheerful and curious little girl, who along with his friend Bruno, and always with the music of their city park as a starting point, discover a many different ways to protect the environment and have fun at the same time.
In this first game, Eviana finds in the park various objects lying on the ground. Some mysterious colored containers can do magic on them, provided you know what container to use to deposit each item!
- Play with your children and watch them have fun in the most natural way.
- Simple game mechanics based on touching and dragging objects on the screen.
- Ecological theme: learn to use each container to deposit in it their corresponding objects until it gets full and get a reward in return.
- Music Park: Touch park objects to discover their sounds and make music with them.
- Parenting Zone: Tap with three fingers on the tree in the park to access a special area with educational content for parents and ecological issues related to each chapter.
- Share your experience with your friends via Facebook and Twitter.
- Collect Eviana chapters on your iPad and discover fun new games.
Follow Eviana in http://www.facebook.com/Evianachangestheworld
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The beginning is kinda like the little big planet, while the game is about environment protection. Quite a nice game, teaching children the earth is our hometown, everyone should take care of her. My little sis likes the sound and picture combination. It's a good educational game.
By using the app, I get that it's trying to teach children the benefits (and routine) of recycling by having them sort and put various objects into labeled trash cans. The problem is that these items are often confusing (ie, one step has the child put a water bottle into the recycling bin. A dirty water bottle is then given but the child is told they are incorrect in placing it in the recylcling). This like this are frustrating to me and I can't imagine how a child might feel. A good effort but could use some work.
I highly recommend this!
An absolutely brilliant app! My 4yr old daughter loves this and it's a great way to have fun with her and keep her occupied while she's learning some things at the same time.
- RaLight Software S.L.
- 45.2 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © Ralight Software 2013. Part of RaLight Solutions. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.