Evil Defenders is a fun, frenetic defense game with a bit of humor thrown in. Featuring beautiful graphics and challenging gameplay, Evil Defenders lets you build and upgrade powerful defensive towers, use special landmarks unique to each map, and cast spells to repel enemy forces as you defend the Lands of Evil from invaders.
Evil Defenders has a huge amount of gameplay and offers the ability to play the game in many different ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
This is the Defense Game for true fans of the genre!
The challenge continues with six modes of difficulty and 90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps. Fight for evil!
• A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
• Five regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
• Six difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
• Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
• Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
• 100 in-game achievements;
• Leaderboards so you can see where you stack up against your friends!
• iCloud-enabled multi-device synchronization;
• Multi-language Support including: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese;
• Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, and iPad Mini.
Not compatible with IPhone 4, IPod 4th Generation
Official website: http://www.evildefenders.com
Join the Evil Defenders Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EvilDefenders
Fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
They made the game free now, What else you want?
This game rocks
What’s up with the whiners giving this low ratings? It’s one of the best TD games I’ve ever played. No stupid gem money grab stuff, lots of great towers and enemies, solid progression and just plain fun. Levels get good and challenging but never out of reach. Some levels took several tries to get right but were very satisfying once I figured them out. The sounds and animation are excellent, the maps are solid - if you like TD games you must get this one. Just don’t rate it low for dumb stuff like the opening screen.
I’ve been playing this on and off since release, and it’s honestly one of the top Mobile Tower Defense Games. Clean animations, witty quips from some of the towers, varying levels of difficulty for each level, and even the DLC levels aren’t asking for much money wise.
Highly recommend, and appreciate everything the devs did for this.
- Crazy Panda Limited
- 598.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Crazy Panda Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Orb of Souls $5.99
- Levels Pack 4 $7.99
- Legion of Souls $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.