The eVM is the electronic version of the Vademecum Metabolicum, a highly successful handbook on inherited metabolic disorders for clinicians and laboratory scientists.
• a systematic presentation of clinically relevant metabolic pathways
• concise information on several hundred individual conditions
• the differential diagnosis of important clinical situations
• useful diagnostic procedures (basic and special diagnostic tests)
• details on emergency intervention and long-term treatment
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Johannes Zschocke
- 17.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Johannes Zschocke
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.