This is the official app for Vancouver’s Best Car Share! Evo is car sharing made for you. It gets you from here to there with room for your friends - gas, insurance, and parking included. And the Evo App is your key to all this. The app makes reserving a car, unlocking the doors and hitting the road easy. You can even set a radar or book up to 30 min in advance.
The app lets you:
• Register for Evo (you will need your driver’s license and a credit card to join)
• Find an Evo 24/7 by checking out the real-time map
• Make or cancel reservations (you can reserve up to 30 min in advance for free)
• Set a radar that notifies you when an Evo is available. The radar feature is perfect for the planners out there, because you can set a radar for now or for later, for a location near or a location far!
• Start and end trips with the click of a button
• See how much time is left before your reservation expires with the countdown timer
• View all available cars on the map or view them in a list
• View vehicle info including location, fuel level, license plate, and distance from you
• Check out parking locations and the Home Zone
• See billing and manage all things to do with your Evo account
• Give us a shout 24/7 for help. Day or night we are here for you!
Have a cool idea on how to make Evo even better? Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
The newest update introduces our new car, so you can now see which model you’re booking and choose accordingly! We’ve also squashed some minor bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Yes Evo I have booked this car many times!! So now you’ve blocked me from booking it!! Well I have to start booking the car early because if I wait until 30 minutes before I need to leave guess what? THERE WILL BE NO F&@$ING CARS ANYWHERE NEAR ME!!!!! And all your users know this reality.
And bring back the radar but make it better. By the time I got the alert a car was near me it had already been booked. Having a radar that will automatically book the car would be ideal.
Get it together and get better FFS! Having this app is useless if I can’t get a car when I need it.
Customer service lacks empathy
Turns out mid-ride I find out that the car has a flat tire. I pull over to a safe spot, then call the helpline - I shared the story and the guy’s reply was that he will take it off the road. Showed no concerns for the driver, didn’t bother to ask if my ride was over or I needed to get somewhere.
And guess what, I see that car parked with the flat a week later the incident too.
Am thankful that this service exists but I miss car2go.
Lost a Few Really Helpful Features
You can no longer book a car multiple times, which was a huge perk of using Evo before.
Also there is no longer a radar feature which is a huge bummer.
- British Columbia Automobile Association
- 50.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Evo Car Share
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.