Captures d’écran d’iPhone
This is the official app for Vancouver’s Best Car Share! Evo is car sharing made for you. It gets you from here to there with room for your friends - gas, insurance, and parking included. And the Evo App is your key to all this. The app makes reserving a car, unlocking the doors and hitting the road easy. You can even set a radar or book up to 30 min in advance.
The app lets you:
• Register for Evo (you will need your driver’s license and a credit card to join)
• Find an Evo 24/7 by checking out the real-time map
• Make or cancel reservations (you can reserve up to 30 min in advance for free)
• Set a radar that notifies you when an Evo is available. The radar feature is perfect for the planners out there, because you can set a radar for now or for later, for a location near or a location far!
• Start and end trips with the click of a button
• See how much time is left before your reservation expires with the countdown timer
• View all available cars on the map or view them in a list
• View vehicle info including location, fuel level, license plate, and distance from you
• Check out parking locations and the Home Zone
• See billing and manage all things to do with your Evo account
• Give us a shout 24/7 for help. Day or night we are here for you!
Have a cool idea on how to make Evo even better? Send your questions and feedback to email@example.com
Squashed some pesky bugs
Notes et avis
Worse with every release...
This is so disappointing. The app gets slower and more buggy with every release. 2 years ago this worked reliably and now it takes up to 90 seconds for cars to appear, booking frequently results in cars no longer being available. Today I had a new bug where the car showed as booked and then when I reopened the app I had nothing booked, I went to book another car and it was unavailable and then, magically, when I went book a third car one of the previous showed up as booked. And then when I got there it took 2 mins to unlock the car...
Missing a simple Apple Watch app!!
The app got some great improvements now and it's comparable to the car2go app. Working reliably. Much better than before where it would crash constantly.
My one request is to create a simple Apple Watch app so I can open and close the cars with it to end rentals.
All the watch app needs to have a a big circle button to start a rental when I booked one with my phone and the button becomes the end rental when I am in the mists of a rental. That's it. My life would be so much better with this!
Radar is finally here!
As a regular user of both EVO and Car2go, it’s great to see EVO app finally offers the radar feature! The new design is so much sleeker and booking is a breeze! The cluster feature also makes the map view less overwhelming and finally the map will pan/center to my current location when I launch the app.
- British Columbia Automobile Association
- 28.2 Mo
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Evo Car Share
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.