Evo Energy - The free and easy to use energy consumption calculator that helps you to calculate your household electricity cost for running various electrical appliances or devices. And helping you save power consumption costs.
Elegant and easy way to calculate the estimated electricity consumption per hour/day/month or year in units/cost and also tells the electricity consumed by each appliance.
Main feature :
- Support various unit type of input power and input current
(Watt / Kilo-Watt / Milli-Ampere/ Ampere)
- Support all current voltages all over the world. (100v to 240v)
- Support to save to the list of appliances.
- Configurable the currency symbol.
- Easy entry values screen.
- Allow you to enter the time of use per day by hour and minute.
- Allow you to enter the appliance's current rating in Ampere or Milli-Ampere.
- Instant calculation when entered all required values.
- Calculate the result by hour/ day / month and year.
- Easy sharing the calculated result screen to your friends.
Making a decision to buy a new electrical appliance?
How much you have to pay for mobile phone/tablet charging?
Ever wonder what appliance makes up the cost of electricity bill?
How much a TV / Refrigerator / Fan / light bulb / Phone Adapter is costing you to operate?
Then try calculate for the cost of energy consumption with Evo-Energy app. So you may save a lot of electricity bill.
- Fixed some buttons GUI for non home button iPhone/iPad devices.
- Added support full screen on iPhone X / XR / XS / XS Max / iPad Pro 3rd Gen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a few improvements
I use this app quite a bit, but it needs the ability to export pdf or something like it, and save multiple locations.. This app could be valuable. But works well for free
Very handy App
Would love to see an option to remove ads as well as add a standard daily charge that is added to the bill by all power suppliers
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.