• If something looks real - it is real! If you don't see a problem - there is no problem at all. Just trust your eyes!
• The regular laws of physics don't apply in Evo Explores. Even the gravity is under control of your imagination.
• Manipulate surreal structures to solve mind blowing puzzles. Every level will unravel the history of Byte planet and its citizens.
• Construct optical illusions to built impossible paths and guide Evo to the finish door.
• Evo Explores was inspired by a gorgeous Monument Valley game. We are big fans of original game, but we love Evo Explores even more! Come share this feeling with us!
- 45 unique mind blowing levels combined into 14 chapters
- Relaxing gameplay. No need to hurry
- Accessible for all ages and for any experience in games
- No in-app purchases. Pay once and enjoy
New devices support.
Ratings and Reviews
A fun way to kill an hour or two
Fans of MV should enjoy playing this. I played the entire game in a bit over an hour..... but only because I'd played Monument Valley before.
I can't begin to understand the 3-dimensional thinking involved to create something like this.
Not exactly MV, but still pretty good!
Obviously inspired by the monument valley games. (I was kind of hoping to see that they’d been mentioned in the credits somewhere.) The story is okay, but needs some polishing for sure. It would be nice to have something a bit more fleshed out than the relatively cliche “civilization gets rekt by computers” thing. Although I did appreciate the attempt to make the narrative less abstract, I can’t help but feel like something important is missing there. The graphics are very nice, the music is soothing, and I got a couple hours of puzzle solving from this game. I can’t quite give it five stars because, although this game is enjoyable as a stand-alone experience, it really does pale in comparison to the monument valley series.
If you love MV, this will be a treat!!
Ok..so when I first saw this, I couldn’t believe someone had ripped off Monument Valley app... it’s a simpler version. Having said that, if you loved MV, then you will enjoy getting to do these type of puzzles again! Not too difficult, and overall-its relaxing and enjoyable. I would love the developers to explain how they were able to develop a version that is SO similar to MV? I think that will satisfy many potential players.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kyrylo Kuzyk
- 154 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Kyrylo Kuzyk
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.