Lock your passwords, credit cards and bank account numbers behind military-grade encryption and have them organized and ready when you need them by installing the most sophisticated and easy to-use password manager on your Mac. Stay safe, stay strong, stay smart with eWallet®.
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry organizing and protecting sensitive information any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With full iCloud or Dropbox backup of your secure “wallets” and the option to seamlessly sync data between devices and computers, eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at https://www.iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Touch ID or secure yet convenient access on compatible Macs (10.15+)
* Runs natively on Apple silcon and Intel-based Macs
* Optimized for retina displays
* Touch Bar support on compatible Mac hardware
* Dark Mode (10.14+)
* Backup your data to iCloud or Dropbox
* Sync your data seamlessly via Cloud or Wi-Fi with eWallet’s iPhone/iPad and Android apps (purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details. Keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Complete live search to quickly find the info you need
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Item-level sync lets you use and change your info everywhere
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* Add personal notes and security questions to any card
* Have as many different wallets as you want
* AutoPass automatic password entering support
Ilium Software has over 23 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.
* Added support for running natively on Apple silicon
* Interface updates for Big Sur
* Touch ID now provides a quick way to unlock a wallet on compatible Mac hardware, macOS 10.15+
* Full support for tabbed windows
* Touch Bar support on compatible Mac hardware
* New font to improve legibility of passwords
* Links will now be lighter on darker card backgrounds
* Can now jump directly to card in list from Search
* Default password length is now 14
* Sync In Progress window no longer required to be in foreground
* Remastered internal documentation and PDF
* Added Apple Books format (EPUB) book for documentation
* Now includes "What's New" window with notification of changes
* New "Contact Us" panel with automatically filled-in details
* Other miscellaneous fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have used it for a number of years now
My husband has been using this app for at least the last 6 years, and I've been using it for about 2. We use it both on our iPhones/Pads, and also our iMac (which holds the master copy and with which we sync our iDevices). The best positive with this app is that it gives one the control to NOT contain the password file in the cloud - any cloud, and we hope the developers keep this option open. Other features we appreciate: provides various options for creating good passwords, allows cut/paste of passwords, but ONLY while the app is open. Once the app is closed, the password is no longer available on the clipboard. The individual "cards" where the password information is kept also allows for related password information to be easily accessed, e.g., the website address, the answers to one's security questions, and any other information you see fit to store there. I am also in the habit of adding "keywords" to the cards, so that if I can't remember exactly what's given in the "Site Name" field on the card, I can type in the keyword that pops into my head and find the card I'm looking for. Overall, very pleased with this app, and well worth the price.
Used it for years; still love it
I’ve used eWallet for over 10 years on at least seven OSs and 10+ devices, and it hasn’t failed me yet. It is easy to install and add/edit “cards”. In addition to passwords I keep other personal information that I might need quickly. The folder organization lets me separate Personal from Business, and the card-like graphic image makes it visually interesting. It supports drag and drop to rearrange cards into different folders, and editing is a breeze. One of my favorite features is syncing via Dropbox. This means I can add or edit a card on one device, and all devices will automatically inherit the update. If you prefer to keep you data off the cloud, it is also possible to sync between two devices directly using WiFi. That was the only opton for years, and it works great. However, you need to manually initiate the sync and if you have more than two devices it can get a little crazy. I am currently using it on five devices. eWallet can do so much more than I am using it for, so definitely explore the possibiities.
Love it and would recommend
This was one of the first apps I got when I got my first iPhone way back in 2009! I've had it ever since, on every device. I've had it on my PC and Mac laptops over the years, it always works great. I find it a great way to store all passwords I have for various things from credit/debit card details to web login details to passport or bank info. I love it and wouldn't be able to remember all the info without the app. It's user friendly and it looks great. I like how many categories you can have, I keep things seperate, like finacial, goverment ID's, web logins, etc. I even have a category for passwords from my parents, my husband, for my kids. It makes it easier to find things. If you need a password app, look no further, worth every penny :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.