The Exacq Mobile app allows users to view live and recorded video from exacqVision IP and hybrid servers. Connect and view up to 48 surveillance cameras from multiple exacqVision servers through the free exacqVision web service. Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras, monitor and control triggers, view and search video, and more from your mobile device.
* Feature - Support web service connections over the Exacq relay.
* Feature - Enhanced the look and feel of the web service and server management
* Feature - Store and export app log information.
* Feature - Play native H264 video streams on supported platforms.
* Enhancement - What's New information links to Mobile Release Notes.
* Enhancement - Audio page uses new list layout.
* Enhancement - Replaced text for panels with new icons.
* Enhancement - Updated slider component.
* Enhancement - Refreshed UI for soft triggers.
* Enhancement - Refreshed UI for event monitoring events list.
* Enhancement - Refreshed UI for in-app notifications.
* Bug Fix - Live focus page displays camera name in toolbar.
* Bug Fix - Ignore double tap on panels.
* Bug Fix - Traversing cameras incorrectly included substreams.
* Bug Fix - Audio Devices Page list item icons not tappable.
* Bug Fix - Audio device not being set properly when restoring previous
* Bug Fix - Phones with notch did not have correct padding on right hand side.
* Bug Fix - Inconsistent association item colors.
* Bug Fix - Ensure extended login timeout applies to both manual and service
* Bug Fix - Splashscreen dismiss button was spanning full width of page.
* Bug Fix - Button spanning entire height of page in Camera Selection Page.
* Bug Fix - Video Push allowed to be enabled without setting a name.
* Bug Fix - Badges preventing tap actions on buttons.
* Bug Fix - Soft triggers error message is truncated.
* Bug Fix - Keyboard displayed when toggling soft triggers.
* Bug Fix - Camera setting dialog throwing non-fatal error.
* Bug Fix - Replay behavior time range should not be entirely before the event.
* Bug Fix - Unrecognized cameras should not display "Replay" or "Live" buttons.
* Bug Fix - Event monitoring border shows on audio device page.
* Bug Fix - Event monitoring events filter cannot be cleared.
* Bug Fix - Event monitoring profiles can show when unsupported.
* Bug Fix - Event monitoring unread events badge should only show when events
* Bug Fix - Event monitor "Replay" button not functioning.
* Bug Fix - Added support for audio targets in event monitoring.
* Bug Fix - Retrieval of licenses files for internal modules.
* Bug Fix - Search Page was not using correct timezone when searching on archive targets.
* Bug Fix - Time Range Selection tool errors are more verbose.
Ratings and Reviews
Upgraded my rating from 2 to 4 stars
Had trouble with sound, and couldn't get a response via email. I called tech support and they quickly noticed that the server was out of date and needed an update. Problem was not with the app. After this update, I'm very happy with the app and with the support I got on the phone. Great camera viewer. Minor interface complaints, so not 5 stars, but very very good app that I use everyday.
Edit: downgraded to 3 stars after the latest release took away the ability to zoom with 2 fingers while viewing single camera. Works on iPad but not iPhone 8 plus. Please fix!!
You can fix the iPhone video bug easily
So the app updates and everyone on iPhone lost the ability to see video, myself included. I simply went to the Exacq website and downloaded the latest server package for my system, then ran it on the Exacqvision server. Even though I’m out of server side upgrades, the client and web application both updated, and my iPhone works just fine now. Everyone just do that.
Excellent value functional app
As an integrator Exacq is my first choice for small to medium installs. Once you navigate the app and with the new configuration backup and reloading for clients it is simple to setup. My clients are pleased with the functionality and it indeed surpasses most other proprietary vendors who have licensed software.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.