Whether you want to catch up on the timeline, check your work, book a day off, check your latest salary slip, view your latest review from your personal files or look up the phone number of a colleague, the Exact Self Service App has it all. And for that one time that you’re sick, inform your manager via the App.
The Exact Self Service App is your personal App. You can check out the work in your Inbox, have insight in your time off balance, salary slips, personal files and sick leaves and you’re able to request for a day off or call in sick. And if you need to contact a colleague, you can find the number or email address of that colleague.
- View your work via your Inbox
- See what's happening in your company via the Timeline
* View time off balance
* Request for a day off
* Check the status of your time off request
* Overview of your historical time off requests
* Call in sick
* Overview of your previous sick leaves
- Access to your salary slips and annual statements
- Access all documents in your personal files
- Access to phone number or email address of your colleagues
- Secure your personal information via a pin code
- Design a companywide time off process
- Design a companywide Sick leave process
- Time off and sick leave processes are centrally managed in Exact Synergy Enterprise
- The App is multi language
- Exact Synergy Enterprise Product Update 252 (latest version update) and above.
- iOS 8 or higher.
Not using Synergy Enterprise yet? Please contact us for more information. We’re happy to help you.
Welcome to this new version. We have added a lot of great new features.
Good news for everybody who thinks there are too many entries in the menu. You can now customize the menu so it will only show the entries that you want. Just go to the settings in the App and select the 'Edit menu' option.
For users of the Social Collaboration features of Synergy Enterprise we have added the ‘Timeline’ in the monitor on the employee card. You can now quickly see the posts of a specific employee.
Aside from this we made some small improvements.
Enjoy working with this new version!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.