This app features some of the native and customizable UI controls for building cross-platform mobile apps using the NativeScript framework. Browse the examples to get first-hand experience with the framework. A Source code preview is available for every example.
Telerik UI for NativeScript key features:
- A number of Chart Types: Column, Bar, Pie, Doughnut, Line, Spline, Line Area, Spline Area, Scatter and Stacked Charts, Candlestick and OHLC, Financial Indicators.
- Chart Axes Type Support: Numeric, Categorical and Date/Time axes, allowing you to plot any type of data.
- Easy Data Population: Chose among three easy ways to populate the iOS Chart with data, depending on your coding style.
- Fully Customizable: Accommodates as many app scenarios as possible; the controls give you great customization flexibility.
- Animations and Interactivity: The controls ship with a collection of pre-built Core Animations and UIKit Dynamics based animations.
- Load on demand
- Pull to refresh
- Deck of Cards layout
- Swipe to execute
- Item reordering
- Linear, Grid and StaggeredGrid layout strategies
- UI vitualization is provided out-of-the-box
- Predefined open/close animations
- Can be opened from all edges of the screen
- Customizable fade layer
- Customizable drawer size
- Built with NativeScript 6.2 and the latest versions of the plugins
- Adapted to be compatible when iOS 13's dark theme is on
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just tried the app and was impressed by its performance and responsiveness. Looking forward to use it in future.
I was giving a demo to my manager and it’s data form crashed two times and the picker control was totally broken. If it happened to a demo app how someone can suggest this as future technology.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.