Automatically measure range of motion, count reps, and correct form with this companion app for physical therapists (PTs). For use inside the clinic and remotely.
Deliver Modern Physical Therapy
This real-time physical therapy app is built to enhance physical therapists (PTs) role in delivering high quality care inside the clinic and remotely - extending their connection with patients dramatically. Using the camera on smartphones or tablets, the app automatically measures range of motion, counts reps, recommends form adjustments and provides specific feedback that will help patients successfully complete their protocol. With these measurements providers and patients can see verifiable progress over time.
Exer Physio automatically detects physical biomarkers - without sensors or extra hardware - which are then used to accurately identify the correct form for each exercise that your patient has been prescribed. You can use Physio to measure the patient’s range of motion, form, and more...
Exer Physio is a better way for physical therapists to administer treatment in-clinic and at home.
How Exer Physio works:
* Create personalized home exercise protocols (HEP) for your patients from Exer’s extensive library of 75+ and counting shoulder, hip, and knee exercises
* Patients perform these HEPs in-clinic or at home, in front of their phone or tablet
* Patients get access to demonstration videos and expert instructions that guide them on how to perform each HEP correctly
* Patients receive real-time motion coaching - audio and visual feedback on proper form - during each exercise
* For relevant exercises, the app measures range of motion accurately without a goniometer
* PTs can review patient progress at their convenience, to maximize patient recovery outcomes
* Use reminders to increase engagement and to help patients integrate exercises into their daily routines
More about Exer Physio:
* REAL-TIME FEEDBACK USING AI: We “use on the edge AI” (on your phone) to provide real-time audio feedback, and to automatically count reps so that PTs can focus on connecting with their patients and deliver an incredibly immersive experience.
* HUMAN POWERED: Exer tools augment the insight and expertise of professionals, giving you tools to strengthen the connection you have with the people you serve every day.
* BUILT IN PRIVACY: We take privacy very seriously. While we use the front camera to measure movement, no video is ever sent to Exer or to the cloud. The Exer motion AI runs entirely on your phone, and any videos saved are stored locally on the device itself to provide for private periodic review.
* NO HARDWARE NEEDED: A phone or a tablet is all that’s needed to run Exer Physio. No fancy equipment or sensors are required.
* AT HOME OR IN-CLINIC: Physio can power a home exercise program or it can be used in-clinic to help patients recover effectively.
* REMOTE FRIENDLY: Patients’ at home progress can be reviewed virtually and asynchronously, which can help physicians attain higher quality outcomes while growing their business.
Now includes measures for assisted shoulder abduction, flexion and supine flexion range of motion!
Ratings and Reviews
How to access?
Since I’m on extended assignment outside the US, I needed to use this without a code. App description doesn’t mention you need one. Now no access AND zero customer support. Hoped to contact them but even the website gives no options!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Exer Labs, Inc.
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Exer Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.