Apple Watch Screenshots
Make your training data easily accessible - right on your wrist. Exert makes it easy to stay consistent and keeps your on the right path to reach your training goals. See all your most important workout metrics presented in beautiful charts, all packed into an independent Apple Watch app that you can use without your iPhone nearby.
* Customised to you. Choose from a variety of charts and workout metrics so it fits your way of training. The app supports Calendars, weekly trends and more.
* Looks great on your watch face. Get access to a variety of complications that are both useful and look great on your watch face.
* Leave your phone at home or in your pocket. Exert works completely independent of your iPhone.
* Works together with your favourite apps. The app imports your workout data from Apple Health, so you can keep using your current apps for tracking your workouts.
* Get started in 1 minute. Download, set-up Apple Health and you are good to go. You don't need an account, and all your health data is stored and processed locally on your Apple Watch.
Fixes an issue where the navigation was not working correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy, developer not responsive
Update to 4 stars: developer responded and pushed a fix. The app now works well, though could still benefit from more complication options.
This app won’t read any HR data that didn’t come from the watch, it seems. Even though Fitness does so just fine… Further, the app won’t actually stay on any screen for longer than a millisecond. Each click into an activity immediately backs out to the prior screen. And worst of all, the developer doesn’t respond. The email address on his website has a typo in it, but I haven’t had any success in reaching him on the correct one either. My pro purchase was wasted here, and it bums me out.
Need more watch complications.
The app is nicely designed and the information is presented well. I would love to see a gradient color bar to represent my intensity levels on the infographic watch faces. Also, more graph style watch complications would be a great addition for the modular watch faces. Lastly, I would really love to see my last workout as a graph as a Watch complication.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind review and feature suggestions 🙏
One of the best Apple Watch only Apps!
I wish more developers would build apps like this! I find the app useful to make sure I am working out consistently and my workouts range from easy to vigorous on my body based on my heart rate. I love the design of the graphs and navigation of the app as well.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Gustafsson
- 4.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Andreas Gustafsson
- In-App Purchases
- Access Exert Plus features $2.99