Exif Metadata lets you quickly and easily view, edit, and remove metadata, including GPS location, from your iPhone and iPad photos. It is a must-have tool for serious photographers and casual iPhoneographers alike.
9 reasons to use Exif Metadata:
- It's free to try
- View, edit, or remove Exif metadata on the fly
- View, edit, or remove location data from your photos
- Bulk edit multiple photos at the same time
- Your photos are processed on device and never sent to a server
- Extension lets you view metadata directly from the Photos app
- Works on both iPhone and iPad
- Supports Dark Mode
- Highly rated with an average of 4.5 stars
REAL REVIEWS FROM REAL USERS
"Still the best app for editing Exif metadata." -- by iPad User 0222
"As a conscientious parent, I am reluctant to share photos of my children on-line. This app clears any personal data and eases my concerns. Plus it is very straight forward and easy to use." -- by T puffin
"This app is perfect in its simplicity. It’s the only exif app i have found which allows you to view metadata within the camera roll - awesome!" -- by Fshhshsns
"EXIF Metadata does exactly what it says it will do. It’s extremely easy to use and the customer support is great. The inexpensive lifetime Pro version is worth every penny." -- by Apple TV Fan
"Very clean interface, does its job very well. If you want to bulk update the metadata on a collection of photos (eg imported from somewhere else) this is your solution. Highly recommend." -- by JT Player
View Exif metadata:
- View basic photo information at a glance
- View 50+ metadata tags
- View location data such as GPS data, address, map location
Edit Exif metadata:
- Edit aperture, exposure, date, time, author, description, copyright, and more
- Edit geotags or spoof location
Remove Exif metadata:
- Remove GPS location data independently of other Exif data
- Remove all metadata at once
Bulk edit metadata:
- Pro users can edit metadata of multiple photos at once
Clean & simple design:
- Optimized for iPhone and iPad
- Supports Dark Mode
- Access metadata of your photos directly from the Photos app
Protect your privacy:
- Easily share photos online without any metadata
This app works with:
- All photos in your iPhone or iPad camera roll
- Photos in iCloud Photo Library
- Photos in Photo Stream
Exif Metadata Pro:
The Pro version of Exif Metadata can be purchased via an annual subscription or one-time payment to remove ads and gain the ability to edit metadata for multiple photos at once.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews every year unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
If you have any question about the app, or need help about something, please do not hesitate to contact us at www.SixStarApps.com. We’ll be happy to help!
New in this version:
- Support for photo folders
- New DDM GPS format option
Fixed in this version:
- A bug that prevented to use the “Open In” feature of the Photos extension
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don’t do reviews often but this is a great app, and the pro version is very cheap. Another thing is that the free version doesn’t really limit anything, the only things you get with pro is no ads and multiple photos at once, so there’s no actual limiting of features.
I like most everything. Though I would like to be able to access the app directly from the the photos via activities (the way I would if to copy, print or edit with another app like photoshop express etc...)
Also being able to add a free text addition to the address would also be nice. As I was updating old photos and some the location businesses have closed so I was not able to put in an exact place.
It’s functional (-:
Free version can edit EXIF data, e.g. dates, on iPhone photos, only one file at a time. The interface is clear and well-designed. Ad viewing takes a few seconds after each edit in the free version. Files are saved as JPGs after editing, not in the native iPhone photo format. I am not sure if that’s a shortcoming that can be fixed, or an iOS limitation. Four stars, because it’s a solid app overall despite those minor quirks.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- New Marketing Lab, Inc
- 22.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © New Marketing Lab
- In-App Purchases
- Exif Metadata Pro (lifetime) $9.99
- Exif Metadata Pro (annual) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.