Exif Metadata lets you quickly and easily view, edit, and remove metadata, including GPS location, from your iPhone and iPad photos. It is a must-have tool for serious photographers and casual iPhoneographers alike.
View Exif metadata:
- View basic photo information at a glance
- View 50+ metadata tags
- View location data such as GPS data, address, map location
Edit Exif metadata:
- Edit aperture, exposure, date, time, author, description, copyright, and more
- Edit geotags or spoof location
Remove Exif metadata:
- Remove GPS location data independently of other Exif data
- Remove all metadata at once
Bulk edit metadata:
- Pro users can edit metadata of multiple photos at once
- Access metadata of your photos directly from the Photos app
Protect your privacy:
- Easily share photos online without any metadata
This app works with:
- All photos in your iPhone or iPad camera roll
- Photos in iCloud Photo Library
- Photos in Photo Stream
Exif Metadata Pro:
The Pro version of Exif Metadata can be purchased via an annual subscription to remove ads and gain the ability to edit metadata for multiple photos at once.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews every year unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
If you have any question about the app, or need help about something, please do not hesitate to contact us at www.SixStarApps.com. We’ll be happy to help!
New in this version:
- Photo Extension: access metadata of your photos directly from the Photos app. Note you first need to enable the extension directly from the Share menu of the Photos app.
- Easily copy specific metadata values by tapping and holding on them within the app. For example, tap and hold your finger on the Aperture value to copy that value to the clipboard.
This version also fixes various little bugs that you might have not even noticed.
Your feedback is very valuable. If you like the app, please take a few seconds to rate and/or review it in the App Store.
If you have comments or suggestions, please feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this on a whim wondering how to find out quickly how to save some favorite site locations for a gps map for customers. I love it. It takes your photo and provides the exact gps location it was taken from!!! Now if it could gather all your fave coordinates and create a map....heaven!!!
Does what it was advertised to do.
I’m going to sell some high-buck snow tires and I don’t want the entire universe on CraigsList to know my street address, latitude and longitude, elevation above sea-level.
This app removes all that with one click.
(The free version does have a lot of adds, but they only show After you finish editing.)
Simple and fast
As a conscientious parent, I am reluctant to share photos of my children on-line. This app clears any personal data and eases my concerns. Plus it is very straight forward and easy to use.
- New Marketing Lab, Inc
- 32.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © New Marketing Lab
- In-App Purchases
- Pro version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.